Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Pakistani soc. MK8 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icy Flame)
    Good to have you here

how are you?
    Thanks, it's good to be here. I'm good thanks, how are you? I'm trying to focus on my studies as much as possible, so I thought I'd hang around with some inspirations and people with the same interests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Thanks, it's good to be here. I'm good thanks, how are you? I'm trying to focus on my studies as much as possible, so I thought I'd hang around with some inspirations and people with the same interests.
    Im good too thanks. So what made you want to become a teacher?

We are here to help if we can :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I don't know, they must have like super powers to read your mind and find out you're from England.
    Yes but if you've got the money, it doesn't mean you run away and live in England and forget about them. If you actually care about poor people, you'd want to live there and make a difference.

And I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm more than happy if you guys stay out of there.
    lolol that's probs true, special powers
    I don't have the money, actually ppl come here to earn a living and send money home so ppl in Pakistan can have food on table. I hope to do that in the future, to go aound poor places and help poverty
    but ur rich so u don't really know what its like for middle class or poor ppl,
    im not saying Pakistan is bad don't go there. its a wicked place for a holiday, but not to live there im proud to be Pakistani, and if all countries were the same, i'd pick Pakistan to live in. im not hating on pakistan just telling how it is.
    like their was this rich girl on here,i showed her videos of what it's like to live in the hood, and she was shook, like didn't believe things like that happened in her own country.

ReputationRep:
    Im good too thanks. So what made you want to become a teacher?

We are here to help if we can :rolleyes:
    Good to hear.

I'm trying to become a teacher because I find it's a realistic and most certainly an achievable goal. Furthermore, it's something that I'd like to have a career in for the rest of my life as I find it very interesting and enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Good to hear.

I'm trying to become a teacher because I find it's a realistic and most certainly an achievable goal. Furthermore, it's something that I'd like to have a career in for the rest of my life as I find it very interesting and enjoyable.
    Have you applied? I'm in my final year for Psychology and I think I've left it too late to decide about teaching. It's a respectable career, I have most of my experience within schools. Mainly primary with the little kids

ReputationRep:
    Ye I agree - The tickets go to about £699 and that is not even ringside!

Better of watching it on live stream from the laptop :cool:
    That's just ridiculous!
    Send me a link yeah..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thebreeze8)
    Have you applied? I'm in my final year for Psychology and I think I've left it too late to decide about teaching. It's a respectable career, I have most of my experience within schools. Mainly primary with the little kids
    I haven't applied yet. I still have to do A Levels even though I'm 18 this summer, but it's mainly because I'm the youngest in my year-groups.

Psychology is a tricky subject, so I credit you for taking such a respectable subject, while they're all respectable, I find Psychology one of the hardest subjects.

I'd like to become a secondary school teacher as I get a long with everyone, especially ethnic minorities due to me being a mixture of Pakistani and white. Also, you can talk to them in a manner, but little kids are limited due to them still developing.

What career would you like to go into after university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhaal_Chawal)
    Yeah, he was a crazy guy :laugh:

Er no, that's Goku :pierre:
    Lool wasn't he fun though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Hopped up out my beeeeddddd turn my swaaggg oooooonnnnnn

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Took a look in the mirror said wasup wasup wasup yeaahhhhhhhhh
    I get maneeeyyyyyyyyyy OOoohhhh hahah

(Original post by Zeegie)
    Noooooooooooooooo you must fight for it lol...wheres else wud be the fun maaannn?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, i'm ok beta. Lol fight for what? I'm cool how i am.

Lol i'm just experimenting with make up how girly am i haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm new here
    Well hello there... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    I haven't applied yet. I still have to do A Levels even though I'm 18 this summer, but it's mainly because I'm the youngest in my year-groups.

Psychology is a tricky subject, so I credit you for taking such a respectable subject, while they're all respectable, I find Psychology one of the hardest subjects.

I'd like to become a secondary school teacher as I get a long with everyone, especially ethnic minorities due to me being a mixture of Pakistani and white. Also, you can talk to them in a manner, but little kids are limited due to them still developing.

What career would you like to go into after university?
    Ah don't worry you have plenty of time!

I'm still lost on what I want to do, I might go for a Masters, but what then? and what if I don't get a place? I'm 20, turning 21, so yea I've left it late. My friends half white and half Pakistani too, you have best of both worlds Thing with little kids is that they rely on you for everything, with older kids they're more independent but some are more difficult that others. I wish my high school was as good as the primary school I volunteer in, having said that get loads of work experience within schools to improve your CV as well.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Well hello there... :sexface:
    Hello how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    I'm use TSR more often now, but registered last year. I'm white and Pakistani, but I'm most defiantly a Muslim. I thought I'd join in the discussions along with my fellow Pakistani's.

How's everyone doing?
    Marhaba!

ReputationRep:
    Hello how are you?
    Lol..i'm good! What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Marhaba!

Shukriya

ReputationRep:
    Shukriya
    Samosay.
    Loool

ReputationRep:
    Samosay.
    Loool
    Ithni bukh laghi hai naieee

ReputationRep:
    Ah don't worry you have plenty of time!

I'm still lost on what I want to do, I might go for a Masters, but what then? and what if I don't get a place? I'm 20, turning 21, so yea I've left it late. My friends half white and half Pakistani too, you have best of both worlds Thing with little kids is that they rely on you for everything, with older kids they're more independent but some are more difficult that others. I wish my high school was as good as the primary school I volunteer in, having said that get loads of work experience within schools to improve your CV as well.

Good luck!
    Yeah, that's the problem. I met a nurse the other day and she was talking to me about how she has two degrees, but she's doing completely nothing related to the two degrees she has.

It's never too late, while you may think you've left it late it's still easily attainable, but then you've got to think about future plans such as marriage which gets in the way.

Also, yeah we're the best of both worlds, people call me Drake hence the username Drizz since I look like him.

Yeah, that's the reason. They're completely more independent and you can have a civilized conversation with them and you have a broader range of things you can do, but in the primary schools your limited.

I'm thinking of volunteering at my primary school since I'm basically on a gap year. This would give me some experience, so then I can move onto my previous secondary school that I was at. To become a teacher you require some sort of experience, so it's best to get it before-hand.

ReputationRep:
    Ithni bukh laghi hai naieee
    I'm on a seafood diet. I see food. And eat it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Yeah, that's the problem. I met a nurse the other day and she was talking to me about how she has two degrees, but she's doing completely nothing related to the two degrees she has.

It's never too late, while you may think you've left it late it's still easily attainable, but then you've got to think about future plans such as marriage which gets in the way.

Also, yeah we're the best of both worlds, people call me Drake hence the username Drizz since I look like him.

Yeah, that's the reason. They're completely more independent and you can have a civilized conversation with them and you have a broader range of things you can do, but in the primary schools your limited.

I'm thinking of volunteering at my primary school since I'm basically on a gap year. This would give me some experience, so then I can move onto my previous secondary school that I was at. To become a teacher you require some sort of experience, so it's best to get it before-hand.
    Where have you been all my life? :O :drool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.