Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    BEAR HUG I'll always give you a hug lol Hey dw this thread will be super awesome too Anyway Maryam and I are going on all nighters after the january exams Wow can't believe 4500 posts just in the last month!! PLus we'll get some new people

Ain't counting on winning but ok lol
    Bear hug Ah, I was planning to go hard day after exams too, but I have no pakistani friends who arent at uni that I ACTUALLY want to hang out with And you two live all the way up north lol, fail Ye, new peeps are essential!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Bear hug Ah, I was planning to go hard day after exams too, but I have no pakistani friends who arent at uni that I ACTUALLY want to hang out with And you two live all the way up north lol, fail Ye, new peeps are essential!

By go "hard" you mean???

Hahaha are all the pakis not-at-uni not really your kind of crowd??

ReputationRep:
    By go "hard" you mean???

Hahaha are all the pakis not-at-uni not really your kind of crowd??
    Go hard means going crazy somewhere in london until night No, they arent actually. Barring you guys, my year was quite bad for interesting pakistanis lol. Which means, I may have to go somewhere with 5 indians :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Go hard means going crazy somewhere in london until night No, they arent actually. Barring you guys, my year was quite bad for interesting pakistanis lol. Which means, I may have to go somewhere with 5 indians :mad:

Oooohhh see I thought you meant something else by that hehehehe.....

ooohhh going crazy in london reminds me of something like all the lads grabbin all the girls and hitting the clubs ahahahah.....

Hahahah indians are fuuuuuun just have fun and lose yourself

ReputationRep:
    Oooohhh see I thought you meant something else by that hehehehe.....

ooohhh going crazy in london reminds me of something like all the lads grabbin all the girls and hitting the clubs ahahahah.....

Hahahah indians are fuuuuuun just have fun and lose yourself
    lmfao ZEEGIE! I know what you meant by go hard, cheeky
    NO, If i grabbed all the girls, you would get upset, so I may just stay with the guys No but in all honesty girls are cool, I dont grab them for anything though
    Lol, Indians are fun, most of my friends are indian. Lose myself. Yeeeeeeeeee :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lmfao ZEEGIE! I know what you meant by go hard, cheeky
    NO, If i grabbed all the girls, you would get upset, so I may just stay with the guys No but in all honesty girls are cool, I dont grab them for anything though
    Lol, Indians are fun, most of my friends are indian. Lose myself. Yeeeeeeeeee :cool:

Yes I will shatter and go on a chair-smashing rampage :mad:

Hahahahaahahah......just behave yourself and don't strip and you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Yes I will shatter and go on a chair-smashing rampage :mad:

Hahahahaahahah......just behave yourself and don't strip and you'll be fine
    Stripping is only reserved for you No alcohol either lol. Oh, you are so romantic, smashing chairs for me, how beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Stripping is only reserved for you No alcohol either lol. Oh, you are so romantic, smashing chairs for me, how beautiful

Hahahahahah boy do I feel special now lol

I'm glad you're staying away from the alcohol...though I reckon you'll still be sober after 100 shots lol...

It's even more beautiful when you see it looool

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahah boy do I feel special now lol

I'm glad you're staying away from the alcohol...though I reckon you'll still be sober after 100 shots lol...

It's even more beautiful when you see it looool
    Others may run, I would sit there and give a slow clap upon you finishing the violence

Ye I dont drink, not good stuff. Lol, I may always be sober

ReputationRep:
    Others may run, I would sit there and give a slow clap upon you finishing the violence

Ye I dont drink, not good stuff. Lol, I may always be sober

Lol....condescending applaud for the madwoman

Yes, it is poison. I hate it. You don't need it if you've got a good enough personality.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: I think I might head back to bed after making my nominations

Just to be clear, I can nominate myself, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    :yawn: I think I might head back to bed after making my nominations

Just to be clear, I can nominate myself, right?
    yes you can, but best flirter will not be you

ReputationRep:
    Lol....condescending applaud for the madwoman

Yes, it is poison. I hate it. You don't need it if you've got a good enough personality.
    Madwomen are sexy Ye, I havent tried it before, never will. Id rather lol at my drunk friends. Find it ironic how so many people use alcohol to talk to girls, no confidence at all

ReputationRep:
    Madwomen are sexy Ye, I havent tried it before, never will. Id rather lol at my drunk friends. Find it ironic how so many people use alcohol to talk to girls, no confidence at all

Good looking madwomen with glossy, un-frizzy hair are sexy....

Please don't ever try it....not worth it.

And yes, it is much funnier to sit at the sidelines and video someone making an utter tool of themselves :L

It's soo weird how different people seem when they've had a bit....freaky..

ReputationRep:
    yes you can, but best flirter will not be you
    It's the biggest flirt, not the best. I may not be the best, but I think I've flirted more than you :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's the biggest flirt, not the best. I may not be the best, but I think I've flirted more than you :p:
    lets see what the awards say. I never said I flirted the most did I...

ReputationRep:
    lets see what the awards say. I never said I flirted the most did I...
    Yeah, the wording itself leads to ambiguity so that's the only reason I MIGHT lose . Plus, I think I deserve the ego award at the very least. (I lie, I deserve all the male awards :laugh: )

ReputationRep:
    Good looking madwomen with glossy, un-frizzy hair are sexy....

Please don't ever try it....not worth it.

And yes, it is much funnier to sit at the sidelines and video someone making an utter tool of themselves :L

It's soo weird how different people seem when they've had a bit....freaky..
    Yes. Alcohol is not appealing at all. If you say I shouldnt try it, then I wont

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the wording itself leads to ambiguity so that's the only reason I MIGHT lose . Plus, I think I deserve the ego award at the very least. (I lie, I deserve all the male awards :laugh: )
    You will be lucky to get one

ReputationRep:
    You will be lucky to get one
    I've already got one

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.