The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by ♥ ♥
Lol, hardly something to be embarrassed about :L
Obviously it's different for girls, but yeah :smile:

Is your name Mahi? :biggrin:
Original post by salmon-aiman
great, thanks. but i bet you don't know how to pronounce your 'protege's' name.

Its either ayman, or aimaaan. Eitherway, we do not need to be on name terms, I am teacher, you are student.
Original post by Warlord
Its either ayman, or aimaaan. Eitherway, we do not need to be on name terms, I am teacher, you are student.

you were wrong both times.
HA.
+ dude you still haven't 'taught' me anything-_-you told me to go soft on zeegie!!!!!
Original post by Your Dream :)
Only like my chest and back though, mans gotta look good at gym

Ah yeah, you're the gym freak :biggrin:
I would feel self-conscious at a gym. Just feel like everyone around me is laughing at me. I don't even know why :L It's not like people have all the time in the world to look at others, but still!
Original post by Revent
Is your name Mahi? :biggrin:

yeah, why? :smile:
Reply 1005
Original post by ♥ ♥
Aw, I get you.

I had my best friend, we've practically grown up together, our dad's work together, we live 4 doors away from each other, then we grew up and then loads of things happened, and it just ruined everything we had over about 12 years :frown:

Things like that, I guess, you never forget. Ever.

I do think I have a few close friends. I can count them on my fingers though!

It's sad isn't it?? I wish I had someone like a childhood mate though....moving countries and then schools and all that shiz just cocked things up...and then there was always some stupid drama about everything and loads of irrelevant people getting involved......ugh.....

Yeah, really unforgettable.....
When people inbox me, i reply, i wait, for a long time, no reply back. Screw ittttt im going to revise.
Reply 1007
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Wowww, that's worse than what I used to get in Pakistan!! Ouch! :frown:

I was only there for 3 days and it was pretty hectic with the wedding so didn't have much time to try and explore it :P On the last day we hopped onto the other side of the border to check out the falls but that was it really...

Yeah :p: Buffalo was a ****hole. I think you can't tell in 3 days if you're at a busy wedding :lol: And if you're crossing the border to the falls, it's A LOT nicer :smile: It was the worst year of my life at that darul uloom :lol: BUT I gave those teachers hell :biggrin: Proud of that :p: They were surprised I managed to become a Hafiz :lol:
Original post by Zeegie
unleash the beast.

I cant, I dont know how to shout at girls. But I do hate being questioned.
Original post by Your Dream :)
Only like my chest and back though, mans gotta look good at gym

that's gotta hurt...
Reply 1010
Original post by ♥ ♥
yeah, why? :smile:

Oh, it's a very pretty name :smile:

Maahi Ve Maahi Ve
That's The Way Maahi Ve
Tere Maathe Jhumar Damke
Tere Kanno Baali Chamke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Tere Haatho Kangana Khanke
Tere Pairo Payal Chanke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba
Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba
Amrit Ghole Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye

:p:
Original post by Zeegie
It's sad isn't it?? I wish I had someone like a childhood mate though....moving countries and then schools and all that shiz just cocked things up...and then there was always some stupid drama about everything and loads of irrelevant people getting involved......ugh.....

Yup. People ruin things for other people. Like, I'm almost certain that I'd still be best mates with him if other people hadn't gotten involved. Yeah, he's moving to Australia soon, so yeah...sucks.
Original post by Maryb_101
When people inbox me, i reply, i wait, for a long time, no reply back. Screw ittttt im going to revise.

What were you saying about sis bing cringe :biggrin: Then say so lol, I dont bite sister :biggrin:
Reply 1013
I'm such a bandhar FFS
Original post by Revent
Yeah :p: Buffalo was a ****hole. I think you can't tell in 3 days if you're at a busy wedding :lol: And if you're crossing the border to the falls, it's A LOT nicer :smile: It was the worst year of my life at that darul uloom :lol: BUT I gave those teachers hell :biggrin: Proud of that :p: They were surprised I managed to become a Hafiz :lol:

Sounds pretty funny tbh... the giving them hell part not the beating part obv :tongue:

And yeah I guess I just have a better impression of the place cos that was a pretty fun wedding, all the usual banter with everyone from all parts of the world in one place and staying up all night etc.
Original post by zeegie
it's sad isn't it?? I wish i had someone like a childhood mate though....moving countries and then schools and all that shiz just cocked things up...and then there was always some stupid drama about everything and loads of irrelevant people getting involved......ugh.....

lolololol
Reply 1016
Original post by ♥ ♥
Yup. People ruin things for other people. Like, I'm almost certain that I'd still be best mates with him if other people hadn't gotten involved. Yeah, he's moving to Australia soon, so yeah...sucks.

Awwww :frown: It's also annoying when the rents are like totally WW3 even though the kids might have sorted things out..
Original post by Warlord
What were you saying about sis bing cringe :biggrin: Then say so lol, I dont bite sister :biggrin:

Don't call me 'sister' lol
Remember when you newly came on here me and dj came crashing down on you looool good times
you were wrong both times.
HA.
+ dude you still haven't 'taught' me anything-_-you told me to go soft on zeegie!!!!!

Patience is a virtue. For now, just torment her as usual. Lol, how do you pronounce it then?
Reply 1019
lolololol

I don't see how any of it is remotely hilarious. You know everything that's happened.

Latest