Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I thought you were gonna sleep :p:

Oh and you'd love it because when I flirt, I'm speaking the truth so if I say you sound like an amazing person, I mean it (which by the way you are )
    She doesnt want you to flirt with her anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    How's revision going guys?? just about a week or less to go :/ not really looking forward to it especially with all the good matches arsenal are going to play in the middle of my exams so wont get to watcch them and all these transfer rumors i hope the villa one is true though
    Liverpool are playing united and city during exams :'(

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were gonna sleep :p:

Oh and you'd love it because when I flirt, I'm speaking the truth so if I say you sound like an amazing person, I mean it (which by the way you are )
    I said I was gna study :P

Hmmm interesting. I amm an amazing person though so why would that impress me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    I don't know! I'm not in real life, I just don't think I can convey everything I mean to online, if that makes sense :L Let me try and be more funny and cool...
    No stay as you are, you are cool as it is
    Havent met a nicer indian fan, will give you that

Okay, I shall try...

West London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomniac_1901)
    I said I was gna study :P

Hmmm interesting. I amm an amazing person so why would that impress me? :P
    Ooooh okay my bad

Feeds your ego

(Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    I don't know! I'm not in real life, I just don't think I can convey everything I mean to online, if that makes sense :L Let me try and be more funny and cool...

Okay, I shall try...

West London
    You didn't really try there :p:

Oh okay, East London is far better

(Original post by Warlord)
    Idk, she is speaking oddly, what do I care
    Because you were the cutest couple I VOTED for you as the cutest couple! Now start being nice otherwise my vote would've went to waste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Naaaw :')
    Thanks I hate the standard Indian fans though, they even piss me off, and I'm actually Indian
    I need to get some sleep, and revision done, if I want to spend 8 hours watching Pak batter India again :L

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh okay my bad

Feeds your ego
    My ego's not hungry doe

ReputationRep:

I CAN'T OKAY :L I'm not cool, and flirty I can't, it just comes out sketty and artificial when I attempt to :laugh:

No mate, West London foreverrr :L

ReputationRep:
    My ego's not hungry doe
    You're a tough nut to crack I like that

ReputationRep:
    Because you were the cutest couple I VOTED for you as the cutest couple! Now start being nice otherwise my vote would've went to waste
    Wait, revent, I never found out who the winners were of anything...who got the cutest couple?
    +ew, I wouldnt be able to stand warlord as a brother in law. that's just grim on so many proportions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    I CAN'T OKAY :L I'm not cool, and flirty I can't, it just comes out sketty and artificial when I attempt to :laugh:

No mate, West London foreverrr :L
    Of course you can Plus, it takes practice

And what does West London have? I'm in Stratford, and we have the olympic stadium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    Wait, revent, I never found out who the winners were of anything...who got the cutest couple?
    +ew, I wouldnt be able to stand warlord as a brother in law. that's just grim on so many proportions.
    Check the first post of this thread

ReputationRep:

You take things way too far.

ReputationRep:
    Of course you can Plus, it takes practice

And what does West London have? I'm in Stratford, and we have the olympic stadium
    Part of me...kinda doesn't like the whole overly flirtatious thing. I mean, I wouldn't like a guy to flirt with other girls when he's with me :L

It's just better okaaaay. I don't need to justify it :lol: It's better 'cos I live in West London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    You take things way too far.
    dude i'm tired and hungry, going to sleep now, gnight. i look like this right now
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=mad...9,r:1,s:0,i:93

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    Naaaw :')
    Thanks I hate the standard Indian fans though, they even piss me off, and I'm actually Indian
    I need to get some sleep, and revision done, if I want to spend 8 hours watching Pak batter India again :L
    That made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    You're a tough nut to crack I like that
    I'm not seeing where all this hype about you being such an amazing flirt came from tbh... You try though, I'll give you that :P

ReputationRep:
    We are not getting married you idiot. I am in a pissed off mood. Dont make it worse.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not seeing where all this hype about you being such an amazing flirt came from tbh... You try though, I'll give you that :P
    No one said amazing It's the BIGGEST flirt :p: It's because I try it with everyone :lol:

(Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    Part of me...kinda doesn't like the whole overly flirtatious thing. I mean, I wouldn't like a guy to flirt with other girls when he's with me :L

It's just better okaaaay. I don't need to justify it :lol: It's better 'cos I live in West London
    What about the other part? And I'm single :p: My girlfriend dumped me over a year ago :lol:

We have the Olympic site. We win

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh okay my bad

Feeds your ego

Oh well, who gives a ****. I dont give a ****

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.