Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    Haha acha, fair enough. Lol he can yes, Im not friends with any tbh, hard to become friends with them as they're socially inept
    lool so the stereotype my friends portrayed are true My law friend said it is boring lol. Didnt believe him Oh well, its lse lol, i dont care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    whos warlords friend?

Usi se poocho lol....main kuch ni kahoon gi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you scared him off big time lol....probably caused a permanent dent in his "ego".....

Ofc he thinks you're joking.....it's Revent.
    Lol, I would put a dent in his head as well if he did anything I didnt like

Yep, with other guys maybe not so much, but with me, Revent will quickly learn not to mess with me. Oi revent, come back man!

ReputationRep:
    Haha acha, fair enough. Lol he can yes, Im not friends with any tbh, hard to become friends with them as they're socially inept
    Really???? But I'm friends with a couple...and they're wild!!!

I'm hoping to make friends with all the ethnicities at uni ahaha

ReputationRep:
    Usi se poocho lol....main kuch ni kahoon gi
    lol no its fine, you can just tell him about her physical appearance, I think that is what he was asking about LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    lol no its fine, you can just tell him about her physical appearance, I think that is what he was asking about LOL

Well in that case....

Hahahahah

ReputationRep:
    Really???? But I'm friends with a couple...and they're wild!!!

I'm hoping to make friends with all the ethnicities at uni ahaha
    haha good luck with that. pure chinese are totally different from british chinese

lool so the stereotype my friends portrayed are true My law friend said it is boring lol. Didnt believe him Oh well, its lse lol, i dont care.
    indeeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    Except Dora is really cute. I was just a chubby blob :L

Ha ha, I miss my dimples. As I've grown up, and thankfully lost weight, my dimples seem to have gone a bit
    But yeah, think dimples on kids are especially cute :')
    haha aww bet u didnt look that bad haha

ReputationRep:
    haha good luck with that. pure chinese are totally different from british chinese

indeeed

Yeah I wondered that as well.....it doesn't matter....they'll find me amazing and perplexing looool

and I can speak a little Mandarin

ReputationRep:
    Well in that case....

Hahahahah
    awww, revent has actually gone ****, I was being honest, but I didnt mean to scare him off, just warn him

Oh and lool, say if you want to, if not, its fine, yw can just imagine

ReputationRep:
    Me.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  46.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    awww, revent has actually gone ****, I was being honest, but I didnt mean to scare him off, just warn him

Oh and lool, say if you want to, if not, its fine, yw can just imagine
    Fiiiiineeeeee......I'll bring him back....again. Lol

I pm-ed him one sentence, and said if I carry on any further I'll sound incredibly lezzo lool

ReputationRep:
    Fiiiiineeeeee......I'll bring him back....again. Lol

I pm-ed him one sentence, and said if I carry on any further I'll sound incredibly lezzo lool
    lool yday maryam had to bring him back
    Ok, thanks lol Lol I hope he isnt crying, revent, if you read this, I wont hurt you, I promise. Now come back.

ReputationRep:
    If she didnt break your balls first, I would prevent you having kids
    What do you think I'd do with your friends? :lolwut: You do realise I treat women with respect right? :p: Plus, I'm not that shallow Personality is more important than looks. :lol: Besides, I just wanted to sleep with said 'date', not actually make it a relationship (purely because she lacked the personality) :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks lol Lol I hope he isnt crying, revent, if you read this, I wont hurt you, I promise. Now come back.

PM sent....

he isn't crying...in fact, he is doing something vastly different this very instant...

ReputationRep:

You know I don't just run off from the thread :lol: I actually get busy with stuff here and there :p:

ReputationRep:
    PM sent....

he isn't crying...in fact, he is doing something vastly different this very instant...
    Which is? :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    What do you think I'd do with your friends? :lolwut: You do realise I treat women with respect right? :p: Plus, I'm not that shallow Personality is more important than looks. :lol: Besides, I just wanted to sleep with said 'date', not actually make it a relationship (purely because she lacked the personality) :erm:
    lol, she has more personality than anyone I know. And ye, you can dream about sleeping with her lol, never going to happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Which is? :shifty:
    Lol calm down...jk

ReputationRep:
    PM sent....

Oh jeez, revent what the hell are you doing

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.