Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Yup, jab tak hai jaan See? We fit together like a jigsaw :p: What did you think of JTHJ though? I liked it, but thought it wasn't SRK's best :lol:
    I liked it, love anything with SRK in it! Didn't like Katrina in it, loved Anushka. Think SRK and Kat looked odd (now SRK can woo ANY girl, regardless of his age and all, just didn't think him and Katrina suit).

Wouldn't watch JTHJ over and over again though

ReputationRep:
    Oh Puh-Lease! Don't tell me this is what Muslims have stooped down to: Pathetic Flirting and some nonsensical ideologies? Instead of discussing ddecent things this is what you do?!
    Tak-Allah .

ReputationRep:
    Blue gem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    you guyzzzz
    its exams this thread should be dead mayn
    I come on TSR for my study breaks....don't make me feel guilty for not revising :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grazy Cuy)
    Oh Puh-Lease! Don't tell me this is what Muslims have stooped down to: Pathetic Flirting and some nonsensical ideologies? Instead of discussing ddecent things this is what you do?!
    Tak-Allah .
    I haven't flirted in over three days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    I liked it, love anything with SRK in it! Didn't like Katrina in it, loved Anushka. Think SRK and Kat looked odd (now SRK can woo ANY girl, regardless of his age and all, just didn't think him and Katrina suit).

Wouldn't watch JTHJ over and over again though
    Well Anushka's quite pretty/cute Yeah, SRK and Katrina was an odd combo and they went OD on the kissing and stuff :laugh: Gotta admit though, ishq shava was quite catchy :p:

(Original post by Grazy Cuy)
    Tak-Allah .
    Yeah, shame on me

ReputationRep:
    when will you realize?
    patience i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    Jab tak hai jaan, ey? :laugh:

Ha ha, thanks. All the ladies on this thread are pretty, they give meh a complex :L
    a complex lol?
    u dont want to know, he makes warload look like a soft puppy

(Original post by Zeegie)
    I haven't flirted in over three days.
    :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    I come on TSR for my study breaks....don't make me feel guilty for not revising :laugh:
    aww

ReputationRep:
    Whoever negged me...im gonna seriously haunt your dreams tonight.

ReputationRep:
    It was me
    Just thought of something witty to say :p: Damn it, why don't you say stuff like this Mahi?

Spoiler:
    Show
    As long as you're in my dreams, I don't mind :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Hahah pure anhilation. Would be soo entertaining though
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL Reevent said who is he Do you remeber how angry dj got when I also made the mistake of saying he

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    a complex lol?

Well yeah. Sort of :L Not in a way that makes me feel sad/depressed, not even in a big way. It's just like 'aw, they're pretty' That was really poorly explained. I don't even know what I'm saying :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Omg this gets better pahahah
    shh warlord dont say anythng
    alright, alright, shh

ReputationRep:
    Well Anushka's quite pretty/cute Yeah, SRK and Katrina was an odd combo and they went OD on the kissing and stuff :laugh: Gotta admit though, ishq shava was quite catchy :p:
    I want to be like Anushka, think she's so cool, unlike all the other actresses, 'cos she's literally a normal girl, so I can relate to her :L Urgh, I know :L Loved Ishq Shava, the song, and the choreography :love: In fact, the songs were laaavly in the film

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for bio tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Good luck for bio tomorrow.
    Thank you Good luck for when your exams are

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Good luck for when your exams are
    If you dont get at least 99%, dont bother coming back on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    I want to be like Anushka, think she's so cool, unlike all the other actresses, 'cos she's literally a normal girl, so I can relate to her :L Urgh, I know :L Loved Ishq Shava, the song, and the choreography :love: In fact, the songs were laaavly in the film
    I think you're cool as you are (serious, although I guess flirting at the same time :p: ). You're probably going to Imp! That's like awesome! But yeah, that's probably why I like her :p: Cos she's ordinary, rather than like the Kapoors who were already rich and stuff for example. :lol: Well, I didn't really like the 'pre song' that much when SRK JUST steps in, but the actual choreography was amazing and everything!! Didn't like the ending either :p: And it was weird how she had a crush on him like 10 years later :lol: That song has actually made me want to learn to dance I've like only danced once before :mmm: And that was the most awkward horrible dance ever :lol: like neither of us knew what we were doing, just that it had to be like one of those classical ones. No toes broken though!

ReputationRep:
    a beautiful nightmare hahahaha

(Original post by Warlord)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL Reevent said who is he Do you remeber how angry dj got when I also made the mistake of saying he
    how many times has he flipped on u lol?
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    Well yeah. Sort of :L Not in a way that makes me feel sad/depressed, not even in a big way. It's just like 'aw, they're pretty' That was really poorly explained. I don't even know what I'm saying :L
    aww i get u, lol no need for u all to be like that, ur all pretty in ur own ways haha

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.