Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    a beautiful nightmare hahahaha

how many times has he flipped on u lol?

aww i get u, lol no need for u all to be like that, ur all pretty in ur own ways haha
    Shhh, say she, if you say he, then she goes bat**** and goes on a rampage. Now she is banned Lmao, even the moderator thought dj was male

ReputationRep:
    a beautiful nightmare hahahaha

pssshhhh looool you've got beyonce in my head now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I think you're cool as you are (serious, although I guess flirting at the same time :p: ). You're probably going to Imp! That's like awesome! But yeah, that's probably why I like her :p: Cos she's ordinary, rather than like the Kapoors who were already rich and stuff for example. :lol: Well, I didn't really like the 'pre song' that much when SRK JUST steps in, but the actual choreography was amazing and everything!! Didn't like the ending either :p: And it was weird how she had a crush on him like 10 years later :lol: That song has actually made me want to learn to dance I've like only danced once before :mmm: And that was the most awkward horrible dance ever :lol: like neither of us knew what we were doing, just that it had to be like one of those classical ones. No toes broken though!
    Thanks :L Anushka is really blunt, a bit bubbly and just a normal person, sort of similar to myself. I'm dead honest, all the time, which is awkward at times!

Gosh, don't even want to think about Uni, reminds me of exams. I really should be off, revising The story for JTHJ had loads of weak point, the actors are what sold the film! Dancing is THE best thing ever (barring cricket perhaps :laugh). You should get lessons :yy:

Right, really should go back to revising

aww i get u, lol no need for u all to be like that, ur all pretty in ur own ways haha
    Ah, I know, lol, getting a bit over emosh at this time of night :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Shhh, say she, if you say he, then she goes bat**** and goes on a rampage. Now she is banned Lmao, even the moderator thought dj was male
    loooool dont want revent to click on thats why i said it hahahahahaha
    well tbh shes flipped on me a billion times :lol:

ReputationRep:
    If you dont get at least 99%, dont bother coming back on here
    Well I won't find out till March/April lol so HA! Won't get rid of me just yet lol

But yeah I am indeed aiming for full house on this one.

And you sounded like my dad lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    pssshhhh looool you've got beyonce in my head now!!!
    sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmareeeeeeeeeee :banana: now u won't be able to take her out of ur mind muhahahaha

(Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)
    Thanks :L Anushka is really blunt, a bit bubbly and just a normal person, sort of similar to myself. I'm dead honest, all the time, which is awkward at times!

Gosh, don't even want to think about Uni, reminds me of exams. I really should be off, revising The story for JTHJ had loads of weak point, the actors are what sold the film! Dancing is THE best thing ever (barring cricket perhaps :laugh). You should get lessons :yy:

haha aww :hugs: lol damn i didnt even realise it was 11, watch a bollywood comedy to cheer u up :borat:

ReputationRep:
    sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmareeeeeeeeeee :banana: now u won't be able to take her out of ur mind muhahahaha

haha aww :hugs: lol damn i didnt even realise it was 11, watch a bollywood comedy to cheer u up :borat:
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Still....she is more interesting than facilitated diffusion.

ReputationRep:
    Well I won't find out till March/April lol so HA! Won't get rid of me just yet lol

But yeah I am indeed aiming for full house on this one.

And you sounded like my dad lol
    1st week of march Wow, dont put pressure on yourself lol, 100%, but knowing your ziddiness, that may just happen

ReputationRep:
    loooool dont want revent to click on thats why i said it hahahahahaha
    well tbh shes flipped on me a billion times :lol:
    no no, say she, that way, revent will defo try it on Lol, dj is mad. She causes an argument out of nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥ ♥ ♥)

Yeah, she's awesome like that! Oh I'm dead honest as well. :p: Maybe that's why I got brother zoned :mmm: This friend I asked out on a date earlier, I was with her when she was doing some shopping for a dress, she asked my opinion and I said it looks ******* horrible :rofl: Thing is, my opinion actually has some basis because our family business is selling ladies clothes :rofl:

You'll be fine and you're wrong there. I'm the best thing ever! I might get some lessons :p: When I get some money coming in

ReputationRep:
    no no, say she, that way, revent will defo try it on Lol, dj is mad. She causes an argument out of nothing.
    I could handle that Told you, I swing both ways

ReputationRep:
    Good morning and good luck to people who have an exam today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Good morning and good luck to people who have an exam today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you
    - going to need it!

ReputationRep:
    I could handle that Told you, I swing both ways
    lol give it a rest revent.

ReputationRep:
    lol give it a rest revent.
    Alright then :p:

ReputationRep:
    1 down 3 to gooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    4 more exams left

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    4 more exams left

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1 down 3 to gooooooooo
    How'd it go sis('s)?

ReputationRep:
    How'd it go sis('s)?

Well I came out feeling great......which unfortunately is exactly what I felt the first time I did it looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool

ReputationRep:
    How'd it go sis('s)?
    Feel like crying! I don't think I've done too well retake in June for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.