Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Updated itunes Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Now I know this is a bit of a stupid question but can someone explain to me how to put playlists onto my ipod on the latest version of itunes.

I updated mine today to whatever the latest version is and the layout is just baffling me! I worked out how to find my playlists and have created a new one which I want to add to my ipod. I can't seem to work out where the ipod 'is' to add the playlist to if that makes sense?

Sorry to be asking for help with something that really should be obvious but it's driving me crazy!!

ReputationRep:
    1. Plug in your iPod.
    2, Wait for it to show up (give it a couple of mins, it will show up on the top right hand corner, right next to the "iTunes store" button and below "search library". It will say "iPod" mostly likely but for me it says "iPhone). Once you see it, click on it
    3. At the very top of the screen, in the middle it says things like "summary" "info" "music" "movies", etc. Click on music
    4. Make sure "sync music" is checked on the top left. And then check "selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres"
    5. Move your eyes down and you should see all your playlists. Check the ones you want and press sync on the lower right hand corner

That may be a little over simplified, but I hope it helps! Let me know if you have any more questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.