Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a hugeee fan of Jamie T but he's been so quiet for so long - until he finally broke his silence last month by doing backing vocals for this cover of Rancid's song 'Wrongful Suspicion'. It's a catchy song and it's just nice to know he's still alive! NME reported that he's working on his third album - who else is looking forward to it?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a massive fan and I was so happy when I heard wrongful suspicion! I can't wait until he is back for good, he's my favourite artist and the silence from him has been a little worrying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagetheemma)
    I'm a massive fan and I was so happy when I heard wrongful suspicion! I can't wait until he is back for good, he's my favourite artist and the silence from him has been a little worrying.
    Same!! I cannot wait for his new album, definitely going to see him if he tours - I have to see him live one day!

ReputationRep:
    Can either of you two help me? I used to listen to a Jamie T song, about the last day of his life; and at the end he dies. Do you know what song this is? Can not find it anywhere! Would be much appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammy93)
    Can either of you two help me? I used to listen to a Jamie T song, about the last day of his life; and at the end he dies. Do you know what song this is? Can not find it anywhere! Would be much appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, been thinking about it and I still can't work out which one you mean! Don't suppose you can remember any more info about it, or any particular lyrics? it's really bugging me that I can't work it out!

ReputationRep:
    Love Jamie T so much! Very excited for his new stuff. I have seen him live, once, and it was fab! Best gig of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeffercake)
    Love Jamie T so much! Very excited for his new stuff. I have seen him live, once, and it was fab! Best gig of my life
    Ahhh I am so jealous!! He is the person I'd like to see most I love all of his b sides and unreleased stuff too, he's one of those rare artists whose songs are all equally amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambbs)
    Ahhh I am so jealous!! He is the person I'd like to see most I love all of his b sides and unreleased stuff too, he's one of those rare artists whose songs are all equally amazing!
    This is so very true! I've said this loads of times, his albums are some of the very very few that I can actually say that I like ALL the songs on them! You know how you have an album, and theres always two or three really rubbish songs on it that you skip... never happens with Jamie T!

ReputationRep:
    This is so very true! I've said this loads of times, his albums are some of the very very few that I can actually say that I like ALL the songs on them! You know how you have an album, and theres always two or three really rubbish songs on it that you skip... never happens with Jamie T!
    Yes!!! I love all his stuff so much that I don't think I could even choose one favourite song...it really is all brilliant! For the sake of today's music, we need him back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambbs)
    Yes!!! I love all his stuff so much that I don't think I could even choose one favourite song...it really is all brilliant! For the sake of today's music, we need him back
    Look at us.. still waiting haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammy93)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not entirely sure but maybe it's Emily's Heart you're thinking of from the Kings and Queens album?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9KXygrI2yA‎

ReputationRep:
    Look at us.. still waiting haha
    I regularly google his name but there's never any news! So sad, let's hope 2014 is the year he makes a comeback! Hopefully we won't still be waiting this time next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambbs)
    I regularly google his name but there's never any news! So sad, let's hope 2014 is the year he makes a comeback! Hopefully we won't still be waiting this time next year
    It's bc of googling him that I came across this thread!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's bc of googling him that I came across this thread!!
    Haha yeah, there are so many things over the internet asking where he is - I really hope we hear something from him soon, it will make a lot of people like us very happy!! Having a Jamie T session now

Just did some more googling and this is exciting, better not be false hope! http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/ja...2014-new-album

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.