Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone!
    I've got an OCR religious studies exam this month (Rel Studies B: Ethics 2) and can't find any past papers. Does anyone know where i can find some. Ive already tried the ocr website. Is this a new type of exam which is the reason why there aren't any past papers?
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

It's not a new exam, it's just that OCR redesigned their website poorly, making it really difficult to find anything!

Here's all the existing past papers for this course, with the exclusive of May 2012 (I don't think it's online yet). I also have the mark schemes + examiner report if you need / want them; they're really useful with regards to tips.

Best of luck

I hope you were asking for the AS level papers by the way, I'm not sure...
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdfJanuary 2009 Questions.pdf (137.7 KB, 48 views)
  2. File Type: pdfJanuary 2010 Questions.pdf (100.9 KB, 70 views)
  3. File Type: pdfJanuary 2011 Questions.pdf (96.3 KB, 62 views)
  4. File Type: pdfJanuary 2012 Questions.pdf (122.2 KB, 60 views)
  5. File Type: pdfJune 2009 Questions.pdf (131.8 KB, 74 views)
  6. File Type: pdfJune 2010 Questions.pdf (96.4 KB, 48 views)
  7. File Type: pdfJune 2011 Questions.pdf (96.3 KB, 77 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j-a-y-888)
    Hi there,

It's not a new exam, it's just that OCR redesigned their website poorly, making it really difficult to find anything!

Here's all the existing past papers for this course, with the exclusive of May 2012 (I don't think it's online yet). I also have the mark schemes + examiner report if you need / want them; they're really useful with regards to tips.

Best of luck

I hope you were asking for the AS level papers by the way, I'm not sure...
    I'm really sorry, but I meant the GCSE papers, thankyou anyway for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.