Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So me and my bf of 3months split up in the summer and because we all hang out in the same circle of friends we see eachother everyday! Now its not awkward and were friends but there have been a few occasions where we've kissed.
    But outside of school he never contacts me and when I contact him he either doesn't reply or replies very late!
    Why is he acting like this?

ReputationRep:
    Because he's not really that interested in you but he likes knowing you're there to amuse him if he feels like it. In a nutshell, he likes the attention.

Stop meeting up with him and kissing him.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

Ive thought that too but I know this sounds naive but he just doesn't seem like that kind of guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive thought that too but I know this sounds naive but he just doesn't seem like that kind of guy?
    A lot of people seem different to how they really are. Keeping up appearances and all that *******s.

ReputationRep:
    I think this problem would stop if you stopped kissing him, OP

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.