The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Girton indoor pool party?! Helll yeaaa
Reply 2
What's the freshers party like ?
Personally I'm ridiculously excited for matriculation...
So we're in keeping with traditional TSR patterns, I'm gonna rename this from Freshers to Offer Holders. Once results day comes along, the Freshers thread can start! :biggrin: [And a little after term starts, everyone moves over to the Current Students thread :eek:]
Reply 5
Original post by fluteflute
So we're in keeping with traditional TSR patterns, I'm gonna rename this from Freshers to Offer Holders. Once results day comes along, the Freshers thread can start! :biggrin: [And a little after term starts, everyone moves over to the Current Students thread :eek:]

Totally irrelevant, but I am in love with your avatar...:love:
Original post by Catherine.
Totally irrelevant, but I am in love with your avatar...:love:
I just put yours into Google Translate :tongue: (although I actually knew one of the words, can you guess which?)

Should I live without regrets by doing nothing that might be regrettable, or alternatively by not allowing myself to regret what I have done?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by fluteflute
I just put yours into Google Translate :tongue: (although I actually knew one of the words, can you guess which?)

Should I live without regrets by doing nothing that might be regrettable, or alternatively by not allowing myself to regret what I have done?

The latter. YOLO. :wink:
Original post by Catherine.
The latter. YOLO. :wink:
I associate YOLO more with the former :wink:
YAYYY I can join this thread :')
Massive congratulations to everyone here! :biggrin: :hi:
Indeed Congratulations to Everyone here! Any offers from Downing here?
St John's do have some damn tough offers : A*A*A standard offer and they gave me A*A*AA ...probably to do with the fact that I couldn't draw a straight line for a good 5 mins due to shaking hands *fp*
Hey guys!
I'm in for Phys Nat Sci - offer: just 2 A's at Fitzwilliam college :biggrin:!!

Is anyone else in for Fitz (please say yes, haven't found ANYONE yet :colondollar:)

Oh, and congratz to everyone here :tongue:
Reply 14
Original post by Extricated
St John's do have some damn tough offers : A*A*A standard offer and they gave me A*A*AA ...probably to do with the fact that I couldn't draw a straight line for a good 5 mins due to shaking hands *fp*

A*A*A offer here... The A*s are in Maths and Further Maths, probably deserve it though... Took me 20 seconds and my interviewer pointing it out that -2 = 0 is obviously wrong. Oops! For Clare though, not St John's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone for corpus? :smile:

And any law people?
Hi, everyone! :wavey:
Original post by ameliapond.
Hi, everyone! :wavey:

hey :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by WenlockRhys
Indeed Congratulations to Everyone here! Any offers from Downing here?

Yep I got an offer for Geography from Downing :-) you??
Original post by Extricated

Same here, in maths and eco. Really annoying because eco is so poorly marked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest