Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Medicine at Downing A*AA (A* in Chemistry - I'm convinced it's because I messed up my Chemistry question at the interview :P)

ReputationRep:
    Who is doing Natsci at Emma then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not_a_dog)
    Any TH offer holders around?
    (Original post by The.Doctor)
    Congratulations folks! Any TitHall applicants?

Speaking! A*AA for Geography It's still so surreal that this is actually happening, it hasn't properly sank in yet.

(Original post by bananarama2)
    Who is doing Natsci at Emma then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    :rofl: What are you options going to be?

:rofl: What are you options going to be?
    Physics, Maths B, Earth Sciences and undecided on final option. Could be any of the last three, I like the look of all of them. In order, perhaps: CompSci > Materials > Chemistry.

A friend of mine dropped the CompSci course after a few weeks so that's worried me a little bit, originally I had been set on doing it. I have a couple of friends in Materials/Chemistry so will have to get their opinions. Chemistry lecturers are supposedly really good..

Yourself? I would hazard Chemistry, Physics, Maths B and Materials? (Unsure on the last one! )

ReputationRep:
    Physics, Maths B, Earth Sciences and undecided on final option. Could be any of the last three, I like the look of all of them. In order, perhaps: CompSci > Materials > Chemistry.

A friend of mine dropped the CompSci course after a few weeks so that's worried me a little bit, originally I had been set on doing it. I have a couple of friends in Materials/Chemistry so will have to get their opinions. Chemistry lecturers are supposedly really good..

Yourself? I would hazard Chemistry, Physics, Maths B and Materials? (Unsure on the last one! )
    Compsci worries me

Yes, I'm unsure about my last one too. I think either material or earth sciences...

I've got to get the 95% in FP2 and FP3 to get onto the Maths B course

ReputationRep:

Compsci worries me
    Compsci worries me too

Maths B is definitely more fun than A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Insanely happy with my A*AA offer for BioNatSci at Pembroke!
    Please can someone put my mind to rest though, I'm terrified I won't have time to enjoy myself at Cambridge with the workload

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Came across this thread just now... hi everyone

(Emmanuel MML)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)

Maths B is definitely more fun than A
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been told it's far harder too....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryingtolearn94)
    Anyone for corpus?

And any law people?
    Law at Trinity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not_a_dog)
    Any TH offer holders around?
    CompSci offer! You?

I've been told it's far harder too....
    My friends there have said it's definitely faster than Maths A, but I have looked at some of the Maths B stuff and it looks fine. I think the difficulty comes with the pace of lectures and only a few of the extended topics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenii)
    Geography at King's! (: What about you?
    Music quite excited now tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomPugh)
    Law at Trinity
    Law at Queens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie 94)
    Another MML applicant! Which languages?
    Spanish and ab initio German. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennytempest)
    Haha, this sounds like an exciting mission :P Twenty something to go, right?
    Onwards!! Just from that line you sound like someone I will be able to get along with just fine I can't wait to meet everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spheniscidae)
    Anyone else got an offer from Magdalene? Mine was for Medicine, but there seemed to be a really small number of people going for Magdalene this year!
    Hi! Did I see you at interview? I was there on the 2nd-3rd. The girl for Linguistics. Yay Magdalene! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Sidney Sussex?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.