Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Medicine at Downing A*AA (A* in Chemistry - I'm convinced it's because I messed up my Chemistry question at the interview :P)

ReputationRep:
    Who is doing Natsci at Emma then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not_a_dog)
    Any TH offer holders around?
    (Original post by The.Doctor)
    Congratulations folks! Any TitHall applicants?

Speaking! A*AA for Geography It's still so surreal that this is actually happening, it hasn't properly sank in yet.

(Original post by bananarama2)
      Who is doing Natsci at Emma then?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oromis263)
      :rofl: What are you options going to be?

:rofl: What are you options going to be?
        Physics, Maths B, Earth Sciences and undecided on final option. Could be any of the last three, I like the look of all of them. In order, perhaps: CompSci > Materials > Chemistry.

A friend of mine dropped the CompSci course after a few weeks so that's worried me a little bit, originally I had been set on doing it. I have a couple of friends in Materials/Chemistry so will have to get their opinions. Chemistry lecturers are supposedly really good..

Yourself? I would hazard Chemistry, Physics, Maths B and Materials? (Unsure on the last one! )

ReputationRep:
        Physics, Maths B, Earth Sciences and undecided on final option. Could be any of the last three, I like the look of all of them. In order, perhaps: CompSci > Materials > Chemistry.

A friend of mine dropped the CompSci course after a few weeks so that's worried me a little bit, originally I had been set on doing it. I have a couple of friends in Materials/Chemistry so will have to get their opinions. Chemistry lecturers are supposedly really good..

Yourself? I would hazard Chemistry, Physics, Maths B and Materials? (Unsure on the last one! )
        Compsci worries me

Yes, I'm unsure about my last one too. I think either material or earth sciences...

I've got to get the 95% in FP2 and FP3 to get onto the Maths B course

ReputationRep:

Compsci worries me
        Compsci worries me too

Maths B is definitely more fun than A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Insanely happy with my A*AA offer for BioNatSci at Pembroke!
        Please can someone put my mind to rest though, I'm terrified I won't have time to enjoy myself at Cambridge with the workload

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
        Came across this thread just now... hi everyone

(Emmanuel MML)

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ukdragon37)

Maths B is definitely more fun than A
        Posted from TSR Mobile
        I've been told it's far harder too....

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by tryingtolearn94)
        Anyone for corpus?

And any law people?
        Law at Trinity

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by not_a_dog)
        Any TH offer holders around?
        CompSci offer! You?

I've been told it's far harder too....
          My friends there have said it's definitely faster than Maths A, but I have looked at some of the Maths B stuff and it looks fine. I think the difficulty comes with the pace of lectures and only a few of the extended topics.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by elenii)
          Geography at King's! (: What about you?
          Music quite excited now tbh

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by DomPugh)
          Law at Trinity
          Law at Queens

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Ollie 94)
          Another MML applicant! Which languages?
          Spanish and ab initio German. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by jennytempest)
          Haha, this sounds like an exciting mission :P Twenty something to go, right?
          Onwards!! Just from that line you sound like someone I will be able to get along with just fine I can't wait to meet everyone

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Spheniscidae)
          Anyone else got an offer from Magdalene? Mine was for Medicine, but there seemed to be a really small number of people going for Magdalene this year!
          Hi! Did I see you at interview? I was there on the 2nd-3rd. The girl for Linguistics. Yay Magdalene! :cool:

ReputationRep:
          Anyone for Sidney Sussex?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.