Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

Just joined TSR, got myself an offer for History at Sidney Sussex starting this October. Thought I'd say hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wessex Boy)
    Hello all,

Just joined TSR, got myself an offer for History at Sidney Sussex starting this October. Thought I'd say hi
    Hey, welcome. You're not a Frank Turner fan by any chance are you?

(Original post by Caitlin_dj)
      I thought it was the official one! :confused: could you link me the real one please it is so irritating because I don't know who is actually real!

(Original post by camaieu)
      It's so annoying. It's not actually the official Freshers thread though. I just left. :P
      I figure the 'official' official one will come around at some point post-results, when all successful freshers will be given @cantab email addresses, with which they can then join the Cambridge private group sector on Facebook. I may be wrong, but that's just how I would do it.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oromis263)
      I figure the 'official' official one will come around at some point post-results, when all successful freshers will be given @cantab email addresses, with which they can then join the Cambridge private group sector on Facebook. I may be wrong, but that's just how I would do it.
      Nah - you don't get access to your Cambridge email until you arrive here unfortunately

Not a bad idea though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by climberkid)
      Hey, welcome. You're not a Frank Turner fan by any chance are you?
      How did you know?

Verging on obsessive fan, I must admit, LSE may have been included in my UCAS choices because of a certain alumnus. Plus it helps for the username that I'm from Bristol as well...

Are you coming up to Cambridge in October too?

(Original post by wibletg)
        Nah - you don't get access to your Cambridge email until you arrive here unfortunately

Not a bad idea though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Damn, ah well.

ReputationRep:
        How did you know?

Verging on obsessive fan, I must admit, LSE may have been included in my UCAS choices because of a certain alumnus. Plus it helps for the username that I'm from Bristol as well...

Are you coming up to Cambridge in October too?
        Yes, the username gave it away . I'm also a big frank fan; I've seen him several time and been blown away every time.

And yep to study History too, well dependent on getting the grades, which reminds me I should be revising right now...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Oromis263)
        Damn, ah well.
        I still reckon you'd get the same level of trolling.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by climberkid)
        Yes, the username gave it away . I'm also a big frank fan; I've seen him several time and been blown away every time.

And yep to study History too, well dependent on getting the grades, which reminds me I should be revising right now...
        Me too, best live performer I've ever seen, when I saw him at Wembley he got a tattoo done offstage between the end of his set and his encore! Was so tempted to get a Reading ticket this year just to see him on the main stage!

Cool, which college??? Good luck mate, I may have had to be rejected a couple of times for it to happen, but I'm so grateful to have got my offer post-A Levels so I don't have that pressure to hit the grades.

ReputationRep:
        There are so many trolls on the Cambridge group on Facebook that I'm starting to doubt who I am.

ReputationRep:
        Me too, best live performer I've ever seen, when I saw him at Wembley he got a tattoo done offstage between the end of his set and his encore! Was so tempted to get a Reading ticket this year just to see him on the main stage!

Cool, which college??? Good luck mate, I may have had to be rejected a couple of times for it to happen, but I'm so grateful to have got my offer post-A Levels so I don't have that pressure to hit the grades.
        King's. Yeah I imagine it's pretty nice not having any pressure and just being able to enjoy the summer.

I really wanted to come down for the Wembley gig, but I thought it'd be a bit weird on my own haha..

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by hogwartian1993)
        There are so many trolls on the Cambridge group on Facebook that I'm starting to doubt who I am.
        That's a challenge to find you on the group

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by bananarama2)
        That's a challenge to find you on the group
        I may not even be in the group - I may just be lurking.

ReputationRep:
        Okay

Spoiler:
        Show

ReputationRep:
        Pf, we all know who you are gal.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Lord of the Flies)
        Pf, we all know who you are gal.
        I think I know too

You were just trolling today!

ReputationRep:
        I think I know who you are too

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by wibletg)
        I think I know who you are too
        I'm a mystery though :evilbanana:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by bananarama2)
        I think I know too

You were just trolling today!
        I am no troll! :bawling:

Seriously, though, I'm not a troll haha

ReputationRep:
        I am no troll! :bawling:

Seriously, though, I'm not a troll haha
        I was talking about LoTF

If you're who I think you are, you're the opposite.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.