Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

Just joined TSR, got myself an offer for History at Sidney Sussex starting this October. Thought I'd say hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wessex Boy)
    Hello all,

Just joined TSR, got myself an offer for History at Sidney Sussex starting this October. Thought I'd say hi
    Hey, welcome. You're not a Frank Turner fan by any chance are you?

(Original post by Caitlin_dj)
    I thought it was the official one! :confused: could you link me the real one please it is so irritating because I don't know who is actually real!

(Original post by camaieu)
    It's so annoying. It's not actually the official Freshers thread though. I just left. :P
    I figure the 'official' official one will come around at some point post-results, when all successful freshers will be given @cantab email addresses, with which they can then join the Cambridge private group sector on Facebook. I may be wrong, but that's just how I would do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    I figure the 'official' official one will come around at some point post-results, when all successful freshers will be given @cantab email addresses, with which they can then join the Cambridge private group sector on Facebook. I may be wrong, but that's just how I would do it.
    Nah - you don't get access to your Cambridge email until you arrive here unfortunately

Not a bad idea though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by climberkid)
    Hey, welcome. You're not a Frank Turner fan by any chance are you?
    How did you know?

Verging on obsessive fan, I must admit, LSE may have been included in my UCAS choices because of a certain alumnus. Plus it helps for the username that I'm from Bristol as well...

Are you coming up to Cambridge in October too?

(Original post by wibletg)
    Nah - you don't get access to your Cambridge email until you arrive here unfortunately

Not a bad idea though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn, ah well.

ReputationRep:
    How did you know?

Verging on obsessive fan, I must admit, LSE may have been included in my UCAS choices because of a certain alumnus. Plus it helps for the username that I'm from Bristol as well...

Are you coming up to Cambridge in October too?
    Yes, the username gave it away . I'm also a big frank fan; I've seen him several time and been blown away every time.

And yep to study History too, well dependent on getting the grades, which reminds me I should be revising right now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    Damn, ah well.
    I still reckon you'd get the same level of trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by climberkid)
    Yes, the username gave it away . I'm also a big frank fan; I've seen him several time and been blown away every time.

And yep to study History too, well dependent on getting the grades, which reminds me I should be revising right now...
    Me too, best live performer I've ever seen, when I saw him at Wembley he got a tattoo done offstage between the end of his set and his encore! Was so tempted to get a Reading ticket this year just to see him on the main stage!

Cool, which college??? Good luck mate, I may have had to be rejected a couple of times for it to happen, but I'm so grateful to have got my offer post-A Levels so I don't have that pressure to hit the grades.

ReputationRep:
    There are so many trolls on the Cambridge group on Facebook that I'm starting to doubt who I am.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, best live performer I've ever seen, when I saw him at Wembley he got a tattoo done offstage between the end of his set and his encore! Was so tempted to get a Reading ticket this year just to see him on the main stage!

Cool, which college??? Good luck mate, I may have had to be rejected a couple of times for it to happen, but I'm so grateful to have got my offer post-A Levels so I don't have that pressure to hit the grades.
    King's. Yeah I imagine it's pretty nice not having any pressure and just being able to enjoy the summer.

I really wanted to come down for the Wembley gig, but I thought it'd be a bit weird on my own haha..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogwartian1993)
    There are so many trolls on the Cambridge group on Facebook that I'm starting to doubt who I am.
    That's a challenge to find you on the group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananarama2)
    That's a challenge to find you on the group
    I may not even be in the group - I may just be lurking.

ReputationRep:
    Okay

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Pf, we all know who you are gal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord of the Flies)
    Pf, we all know who you are gal.
    I think I know too

You were just trolling today!

ReputationRep:
    I think I know who you are too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibletg)
    I think I know who you are too
    I'm a mystery though :evilbanana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananarama2)
    I think I know too

You were just trolling today!
    I am no troll! :bawling:

Seriously, though, I'm not a troll haha

ReputationRep:
    I am no troll! :bawling:

Seriously, though, I'm not a troll haha
    I was talking about LoTF

If you're who I think you are, you're the opposite.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.