ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythianLegume)

*waits for mathmo to correct me*
    Oh I see!

(Original post by bananarama2)
    It's a small number

(Original post by bananarama2)
    Confidence in Etoile that is
    Aww thanks pet, we'll see I have more confidence in you than me!

(Original post by Etoile)
      Likewise :ninjagirl: At least there is like a 99% chance I have missed my offer and won't meet any of you :lol:
      Oh whisht. And I see how it is We shall see, hopefully soon to be neighbour(ish)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oromis263)
      Oh whisht. And I see how it is We shall see, hopefully soon to be neighbour(ish)
      I think your reputation on here is somewhat better than mine I'm so jealous of you already knowing where you'll go We'll see!

ReputationRep:
      Good luck to all of you for the Big Day this week. I feel your fear. I remember being so convinced that I was going to have to go to my insurance that I rang UCAS in the summer and changed my insurance to one that I wanted to go to. :P

ReputationRep:
      Any Architecture applicants here? Hows everyone feelin about thursday?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by camaieu)
      Good luck to all of you for the Big Day this week. I feel your fear. I remember being so convinced that I was going to have to go to my insurance that I rang UCAS in the summer and changed my insurance to one that I wanted to go to. :P
      I'll echo this - don't panic, best of luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
      Best of luck to all the CIE students for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Dropped out of the rat race, the summer pool wasn't worth it. Northwestern here I come!

ReputationRep:
      I now feel really sick. It seems as though so many people are 'invested' in me going to Cambridge, and I feel so anxious about the humiliation and guilt that i will feel if I don't get my grades this week, I really can't predict how I've done at all.....

i hope we all get what we need and I'm thinking of all my tsr mates this week......

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Noonoo)
      I now feel really sick. It seems as though so many people are 'invested' in me going to Cambridge, and I feel so anxious about the humiliation and guilt that i will feel if I don't get my grades this week, I really can't predict how I've done at all.....

i hope we all get what we need and I'm thinking of all my tsr mates this week......

I feel exactly the same... Thanks for posting this, I dont feel so alone lol...its so scary. Seriously all the best to everyone, I hope we all get there

ReputationRep:

(Original post by batwingz)
      I feel exactly the same... Thanks for posting this, I dont feel so alone lol...its so scary. Seriously all the best to everyone, I hope we all get there
      I've already got my results, and missed the offer but I wont know if Im in till next week. Feel so much the same, your not alone - Im sure itll all work out fine

ReputationRep:
      Hi guys! I've already gotten my results, but I missed my offer by one mere subject (and I exceeded the grades for my other subjects!). Should I write in to appeal right now (I take the CIE A-levels, so my results came out sooner!) or should I just wait until Cambridge updates on Track? Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jysim123)
      Hi guys! I've already gotten my results, but I missed my offer by one mere subject (and I exceeded the grades for my other subjects!). Should I write in to appeal right now (I take the CIE A-levels, so my results came out sooner!) or should I just wait until Cambridge updates on Track? Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!
      I don't know what your college's process is, but mine said that if one misses their offer they should send in a photocopy/scan of their UMS marks to help them make a decision. Your college may work differently, though, so it might just be worth calling the admissions office and asking them to advise you on what to do.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Saoirse:3)
      I've already got my results, and missed the offer but I wont know if Im in till next week. Feel so much the same, your not alone - Im sure itll all work out fine

Will be thinking of you, do let me know how it goes. We all know how it feels....lets support one another! Which college you hoping for?

My dad is terminally ill so I feel a real pressure to get in and give him such pride.......:eek: its terrifying..........

good luck.......

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lesmis)
      Dropped out of the rat race, the summer pool wasn't worth it. Northwestern here I come!
      Northwestern Illinois?

ReputationRep:
      Will be thinking of you, do let me know how it goes. We all know how it feels....lets support one another! Which college you hoping for?

My dad is terminally ill so I feel a real pressure to get in and give him such pride.......:eek: its terrifying..........

good luck.......
      Just remember that I'm sure he'd be proud of you regardless of what happens with Cambridge. Everyone's done incredibly well to get this far, and you especially with that kind of pressure on you. Let me know, I'm sure it'll all work out alright - good luck!

I'm hoping for King's personally, what about you?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.