Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proterra)
    Good luck to everyone getting their results tomorrow and hope we all get to Cambridge.
    Thanks, you too!

All the best to everyone else, you will all do very well.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd pop in and say I've got my fingers crossed for all you guys; I was lucky enough to get my offer after I'd received my grades, but the stress you guys must be feeling must be overwhelming. You'll all be fine, results days are terrifying and confusing but once you get your grades it makes it all worth it. So I say again, good luck and I look forward to seeing you all in October!
    :hugs:

EDIT: Apparently someone believes this is gloating. I AM NOT, I am stating that I don't know how you guys are dealing with the stress and I have a lot of respect for you in doing that. I can't even fathom the pressure, this is an acknowledgement of your strength of character, not me gloating. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryHistory)
    #gloating

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is that gloating? I'm commending the strength of people's spirit to get through the next 24 hours! I got off lightly in taking a gap year - if I'd have been in the year below I'd have been in the exact same position! Applying to Cambridge is stressful enough, with the pressure of meeting grades as well... I don't know how people do it. I'm definitely not gloating.

ReputationRep:
    OMG MY HEART DROPPED. I saw the email from "[email protected] cam.ac.uk" and I froze and died a bit inside.

It was just a gentle reminder to re-read the information.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all - hope it all goes well for you tomorrow (or in the case of the mathmos, at midnight )

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! I hope we all make our offers

(Original post by Silent Witness)
      OMG MY HEART DROPPED. I saw the email from "[email protected] cam.ac.uk" and I froze and died a bit inside.

I had nothing. I feel unloved.

Hopefully you all get the results you need tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Silent Witness)

I just felt anxious that this meant I haven't got the grades when mine came.......I'm totally paranoid now......aaaa arrggghhh

:eek:

ReputationRep:
        Good luck Steppers! And the rest of us in the morning... unfortunately I have to pick up my little sister from a party at 2... and then I'll no doubt be up at 6am

ReputationRep:
        Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna throw up from nerves. I didn't even get into anywhere else, so it's all or nothing for me. And Maths makes it a big, fat nothing.

ReputationRep:
        Just got my STEP results...1 in STEP I, not too shabby. Pity I'm a NatSci and the agony continues...good luck for everyone tomorrow

ReputationRep:
        Surprised the mathmos haven't invaded this thread yet but a fair few of the, got exceptional STEP results and a few others got results which, whilst not quite meeting their offer, should hopefully get in anyway.

David, that 1 is fantastic, hope you get what you need in the morning. Try to get some rest!

ReputationRep:
        Why am I even up omg. Gonna be relying on adrenaline and alcohol to get me through the day/celebrations

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Bulbasaur)
        Why am I even up omg. Gonna be relying on adrenaline and alcohol to get me through the day/celebrations
        Me neither, I got my grades on Tuesday haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Hebbamundo)
        Me neither, I got my grades on Tuesday haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        How?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Ignoble)
        How?
        CIE baby.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Not quite sure what I'm still doing awake... Damn you Aaron Sorkin and your top class dramas!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Hi everyone

I've just changed the name of this thread to be 'The Cambridge 2013 Results Day Discussion Thread' so you can all carry on chatting, stressing and enthusing about results, woohoo, while newcomers to the forum will know that this is the right place to post

I've also made a thread for you to post your results in as they come in, which is here: The Cambridge 2013 Results Thread [no discussion]

And once you've got your grades, go celebrate and discuss the panic, excitement and expectations about starting at Cambridge, in your Freshers thread: The Cambridge 2013 Freshers Chat Thread

I really hope everything goes well for you all - lots of luck! And remember, if there are any questions that you need answering about results day don't hesitate to let me know.

ReputationRep:
        Good luck to everyone getting their results! I hope to see you all in Cambridge in the fall

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.