Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was thinking about this... when do they mean by?

ReputationRep:
    out of curiosity, how was your interviews? mine was absolutely terrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PartonProduct)
    Hey guys!
    I'm in for Phys Nat Sci - offer: just 2 A's at Fitzwilliam college !!

Is anyone else in for Fitz (please say yes, haven't found ANYONE yet )

Oh, and congratz to everyone here
    Fitz here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'll.Be.Back)
    Hi everybody , on the offer letter the admissions tutor said something about letting her know about your decision (but you'll reply formally on track anyway), are you guys going to email them?
    P.S Congratulations to everyone!
    I think we can either send them a letter or an email. An email seems the more convenient choice (at least for me). (To what email address is another question... the regular admissions office one?) Also :hello: fellow Newnhamite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    Yeah I was thinking about this... when do they mean by?
    Well, I guess they'll update track within say two weeks, so like, maybe sometime this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cawcarrot)
    Fitz here
    Awesome :ciao: What have you applied for then?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bíborcsiga)
    I think we can either send them a letter or an email. An email seems the more convenient choice (at least for me). (To what email address is another question... the regular admissions office one?) Also :hello: fellow Newnhamite!
    Hello there:h:, yeah, I think email is probably best... hmmm, the admissions one I suppose? Can you imagine how full her inbox is going to be? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PartonProduct)
    Awesome :ciao: What have you applied for then?!
    My avatar says it all ... Geography. My interview was lovely, the fellows were so nice and friendly, even though I was a bit slow in one part of it. How's yours ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryingtolearn94)
    out of curiosity, how was your interviews? mine was absolutely terrible!
    I had fun, but said some of the most ridiculous thing... my parents were like 'well, they have to take a dim one every year to even things out...' THANKS GUYS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello there:h:, yeah, I think email is probably best... hmmm, the admissions one I suppose? Can you imagine how full her inbox is going to be? :eek:
    Wait I got a reply form with my letter :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for corpus?

And any law people?
    I have an offer for Law, but it's from Christ's
    Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess they'll update track within say two weeks, so like, maybe sometime this week?
    thanks what do we say?? YESSS I WILL COME!!! type thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knowledgecorruptz)
    Same here, in maths and eco. Really annoying because eco is so poorly marked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Understand that...my sister went up 40...yes 40 ...UMS marks on econ4 last year :confused:

ReputationRep:
    anyone got offers for sidney?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for corpus?

And any law people?
    Offer for PBS at Corpus, and i'm guessing law for yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    thanks what do we say?? YESSS I WILL COME!!! type thing

Sorry if this sounds stalkerish....are your initials SA? ...I think I may know who you are...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Congratulations to you all!

Got an offer for Medicine at Clare. Just need and A* in my chemistry A Level now

One of my interviews was really good and in the other one I made some stupid simple maths error =)

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer to do engineering, but it was for the BA (with an option to do a forth year for the MEng). Has anyone with an engineering offer got this as well, or have you been offered the MEng course straight off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    Sorry if this sounds stalkerish....are your initials SA? ...I think I may know who you are...
    haha, they are indeed... and everyone I know seems to be popping up on this thread so I wouldn't be surprised... funny as I'm the only one from my school who applied to Cambridge :')

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.