(Original post by Oboe1994)
    Eep subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hsps!!!!

(Original post by Noonoo)
      And me too!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lord of the Flies)
      Yep - I looked for information everywhere except in my letter. There's mathematical logic for you. :lol:
      My college bolded this part in the letter, it actually stands out much more than the 'I am delighted...' part at the beginning. :lol:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by bíborcsiga)
      My college bolded this part in the letter, it actually stands out much more than the 'I am delighted...' part at the beginning. :lol:
      Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!!! Guess what?!?!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by chocoholic_x)
      Wow, I've literally just seen your post in the pool thread this minute! It's wonderful news! Magdalene is a beautiful college, and your interviews can't have been that bad after all! Congratulations here, too!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by bíborcsiga)
      Wow, I've literally just seen your post in the pool thread this minute! It's wonderful news! Magdalene is a beautiful college, and your interviews can't have been that bad after all! Congratulations here, too!
      Aha thank you!! It seems you got to me before I got to you! XD

It seems I will see you at Cambridge then! I can't believe this is actually happening. And breathe.... This hasn't sunk in.

I haven't even had time to properly research Magdalene yet because of all the jumping up and down and jittering and celebrations!

ReputationRep:
      ASNAC at King's XD

Congratulations to everyone else

ReputationRep:
      Aha thank you!! It seems you got to me before I got to you! XD

It seems I will see you at Cambridge then! I can't believe this is actually happening. And breathe.... This hasn't sunk in.

I haven't even had time to properly research Magdalene yet because of all the jumping up and down and jittering and celebrations!
      Yes, I guess we'll meet after all! Go, celebrate, then research Magdalene, then celebrate some more! Do you know what offer they're making you?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by johnttam)
      Caius. Stephen Hawking. Say no more
      Trinirt Hall's most famous alumnus

ReputationRep:
      Congratulations to both of you! So glad you got an offer, fellow pbs poolee!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Confabulation)
      Congratulations to both of you! So glad you both got offers, fellow pbs poolees!
      Aha, thank you!! It seems I've totally forgiven Cambridge about putting me through the agonising pooling experience now.

But how amazing does the course seem right??

ReputationRep:
      Aha, thank you!! It seems I've totally forgiven Cambridge about putting me through the agonising pooling experience now.

But how amazing does the course seem right??
      It seems fantastic, by far the best psychology course I've seen! I'm just so nervous about finding out the conditions of my offer...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oromis263)
      You better invite me to formal hall or something

My next task to stalk facebook to find TSR people

ReputationRep:
      Medicine at John's, already got my grades good luck and well done to all of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Confabulation)
      It seems fantastic, by far the best psychology course I've seen! I'm just so nervous about finding out the conditions of my offer...
      Hey! I'm feeling exactly the same, I'm also for PBS at Homerton. I don't know the grades I need either yet as my college rung me up Friday morning (before the letter arrived) and said the letter they sent was to say i was going to be put in the pool....but they are now going to make me an offer so ignore the other letter!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by danstan21)
      Congrats, I've got a place for Philosophy too! Which college are you at?
      Newnham and you?
      I'm so looking forward to it! I got the impression that there aren't that many Philosophy freshers at Cambridge each year, are there?

(Original post by St. Brynjar)
        Trinirt Hall's most famous alumnus
        :lol: He did is undergraduate at Oxford, then post-grad stuff at Trinity Hall I believe.

(Original post by bananarama2)

If I'm allowed, of course, and to you too.

Haha, I would happily tell you who I am now we are both (hopefully) going.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by bananarama2)

Good luck with that. King's formal guest tickets are atrociously difficult to get.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Oromis263)
          If I'm allowed, of course, and to you too.

Haha, I would happily tell you who I am now we are both (hopefully) going.

(Original post by ukdragon37)
          Good luck with that. King's formal guest tickets are atrociously difficult to get.
          How do you get guest tickets then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.