Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyCrease)
    Out of interest which college did you receive your offer from? I have an offer for engineering from st. Catz which is just A*AA so it may just be a college thing.
    From trinity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael13)
    From trinity
    I think that explains it very accurately.

ReputationRep:
    Any queens' offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    haha, forgot to tell my Geography teacher until the end of the day... I forgot that screaming from the rooftops wouldn't have included absolutely everyone I knew! :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie 94)
    Congrats!! Also unconditional for MML (German and Italian) at Selwyn, what languages are you taking?
    French and Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina B)
    Unfortunately I've ended up with the worst kitchen in college, as we're one of only two kitchen without an oven!! However, it's still much better than at other colleges as we do at least have hobs and I can use the oven in the kitchen at the other end of the corridor - despite the lack of oven I've managed to be self-catered fairly easily.
    A lot of colleges don't even have ovens! You're lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace626)
    I'm a Pem HSPS unconditional as gap year student. BUZZING.
    Wahey! I just found out today that people at Pembroke are called 'valencians' because it was originally called Valence Mary Hall. I think I prefer Pem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    You too! So where are you from?
    From Norfolk what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibbyDuck)
    From Norfolk what about you?
    Berkshire A levels?

ReputationRep:
    HSPS at Murray Edwards! I'm honestly surprised to have an offer (the smartest people I know that applied from my school were rejected).

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when the UCAS track will show the conditions of one's offer, as an email from the admissions team said they would appear there soon? I am an international applicant, the letter (sent today I guess) with the desired information might still take a few days and I don't want to spam admissions with requests about sending me my offer letter attached to an email.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I've got an offer for Natsci at Gonville and Caius! Anyone else? Emma

ReputationRep:
    When are you returning the Fee Classification Verification Form, with a 'decision letter'? I don't want to do anything stupid, is there a specific format to this decision letter or is it literally 'I accept your conditional offer?' The letter says it will appear on UCAS, but that they would like me to send them a letter notifying them of my decision as well...
    Applied to Pembroke College, if that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryingtolearn94)
    Anyone for corpus?

And any law people?
    Yes!! Corpus for AMES (Arabic and Russian) - any other linguists out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie 94)
    Congrats!! Also unconditional for MML (German and Italian) at Selwyn, what languages are you taking?
    Unconditional?! Good God!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    A*AA not including Latin, which is very kind of them you?
    Ha how weird mines A*AA but I'm not sure if it's including Latin or not ! So I've emailed them to check, I hope it's not, I don't like Tacitus !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sickoftheslaughter)
    Anyone else have offers from St Catz for HSPS, or actually lives in Cambridge like I do? Can't find anyone
    I live in Cambridge (well, Girton, so some students would say that's not really Cambridge...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibletg)
    A lot of colleges don't even have ovens! You're lucky
    I know! I've learnt not to complain about it to my friends at other colleges, as you can cook perfectly fine on just hobs.

It still doesn't mean it's great though - Cambridge uni must have the worst kitchens out of any uni in the country!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vb789)
    Not really sure, but I think I'm leaning towards biology of cells, evolution & behaviour and chemistry. I really want to be able to do physiology as well though! Totally lost with all the different maths options though as I enjoy it at A2 level but am a bit worried about whether I'd keep up with the normal maths option at uni Have you figured out what you'd like to do?
    I'm the same, I really want to do biology of cells and evolution and behaviour, and I'm stuck between Chemistry and physiology. I like maths too, but I think I'm leaning towards the mathematical biology course as it seems more tailored to the degree, and I'm a bit worried that the straight maths module will contain alot of futher maths stuff which I haven't done . Have you joined the nat sci facebook group? There's a St Catz one as well but not much seems to be going on on that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina B)
    I know! I've learnt not to complain about it to my friends at other colleges, as you can cook perfectly fine on just hobs.

It still doesn't mean it's great though - Cambridge uni must have the worst kitchens out of any uni in the country!!
    Definitely.

But the buttery is bloody good value for money - £3 for steak, chips, mushroom and salad? Yes please

£3 for a (piled high) full english breakfast? Yes please

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.