Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A*AA + 1,1 in STEP from Clare for Maths with Physics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    Where abouts in Norfolk? I live in Fakenham myself.
    I live just north of Norwich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    Berkshire A levels?
    I'm doing biolgy, chemistry, physics and further maths and did maths a-level last year you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxfieryangelxx)
    Quick question- does anyone have any idea how long the offers take to come up on UCAS track?

:confused:
    Last year mine took just over a week to come up on track, so don't worry about it. Cambridge prefer to go old-style with letters, so track naturally takes forever.

ReputationRep:
    Help me, I'm a fish out of water!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from Downing around? More specifically fellow economists!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizabeth1995)
    Wahey! I just found out today that people at Pembroke are called 'valencians' because it was originally called Valence Mary Hall. I think I prefer Pem...
    ooo that sounds so sophisticated :P I'm pretty sure you said this already but cba to go back through the thread, what subject are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hebbamundo)
    Anyone from Downing around? More specifically fellow economists!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a downing geographer :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibbyDuck)
    I'm doing biolgy, chemistry, physics and further maths and did maths a-level last year you?
    Ouch, that sounds painful (I really don't like physics :P )! I'm doing bio, chem, maths and latin. So is your offer AA then or still A*AA?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, that sounds painful (I really don't like physics :P )! I'm doing bio, chem, maths and latin. So is your offer AA then or still A*AA?
    I don't really like physics either, don't know why I took it my offer is A*AA because they want to see me get all of the grades in one exam sitting, which is a bit annoying :/ learning latin sounds really interesting, I would love to be able to read latin

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like physics either, don't know why I took it my offer is A*AA because they want to see me get all of the grades in one exam sitting, which is a bit annoying :/ learning latin sounds really interesting, I would love to be able to read latin
    Aha, I gave it up as soon as I could :P Oh that's annoying, at least you'll end up with 5 A levels though! It's quite fun - I can also read Ancient Greek

ReputationRep:
    Mmm I love looking through this thread. Such a tease

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Aha, I gave it up as soon as I could :P Oh that's annoying, at least you'll end up with 5 A levels though! It's quite fun - I can also read Ancient Greek
    Wow! thats cool did you do a qualification in Ancient Greek then or did you just learn it as a hobby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydisdain)
    Yes!! Corpus for AMES (Arabic and Russian) - any other linguists out there?
    Wow, cool language combination! Do you do Russian at school? (Congrats on being fished. )

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. You like cats, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Wow! thats cool did you do a qualification in Ancient Greek then or did you just learn it as a hobby?
    I've done it for fun since year 7 but I finally did my GCSE last year :L When I arrived at my school in year 9 and people found out I did it I had to write everyone's names in Greek characters on their prep diaries :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Hey there. You like cats, eh?

Hello you caius and/or medicine as well? Shockingly enough I do, but didn't apply to Catz :O hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hello you caius and/or medicine as well? Shockingly enough I do, but didn't apply to Catz :O hehe
    I applied to Queens for Maths and am currently in the pool. Waiting for some admissions tutor to catch me in their net. It'll be nice and snug, I'm sure.

Aww that's cute you got a cat?

ReputationRep:
    I've done it for fun since year 7 but I finally did my GCSE last year :L When I arrived at my school in year 9 and people found out I did it I had to write everyone's names in Greek characters on their prep diaries :P
    I won't ask you to write my name in Greek characters :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    I applied to Queens for Maths and am currently in the pool. Waiting for some admissions tutor to catch me in their net. It'll be nice and snug, I'm sure.

Aww that's cute you got a cat?

Aha well I'm sure you won't be swimming for too much longer, good luck!

Two, both gorgeous ginger boys :P you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.