Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llewellyn)
    What subject?
    Medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    Coool so I'm thinking we should set up this facebook group... PM me your name and I'll add you then we can master-plan
    Okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    It is so much bigger than it looks on the outside, and very pretty
    Caius is very very pretty. And in a great location too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine.)
    Caius is very very pretty. And in a great location too!
    Indeed! I'm so happy, I love it already :lol: Now to get the grades...

ReputationRep:
    Is there an medicine or downing offer holders thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    Indeed! I'm so happy, I love it already :lol: Now to get the grades...
    Aww, I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you the standard A*AA?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's so lucky, so you only have to do two in the summer!! Good luck with maths it's so annoying when there are multiple clauses that make little to no sense at all and then the teacher suddenly spouts some lovely eloquent phrase that clearly wasn't there in the first place... :L how many are there in your class?
    Thanks there's only 5, we had 12 in As but, well I was the only A as no one bothered to put any work in etc. Says a lot about my school ! How about yours? Where are you from also ?

ReputationRep:
    But for medicine you'd have to get the grades to go anywhere really (not that I'm not worried about it! :P ) ah, have you got an interview at imperial?
    No I have not heard from any of the others and with my BMAT I'm likely to be rejected from UCL as I am below average. I'm guessing that as you asked if I had an interview from Imperial, you have got one? Or were you just being curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine.)
    Aww, I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you the standard A*AA?
    Yep, which is good because I'm doing four A-levels so I've got a bit of wiggle room :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rockthelespaul)
    Woo! haha you too Medicine, you?
    OMG me too! Yay another Trinity medicine offer holder! When was your interview, maybe I saw you? Mine was on the 3rd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crushy10)
    Thanks there's only 5, we had 12 in As but, well I was the only A as no one bothered to put any work in etc. Says a lot about my school ! How about yours? Where are you from also ?
    There's 2 of us in my class :L Ah well good for you then at least! We both got As which was nice There are only about 70 in my year though, how many in yours? I'm from Berkshire, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibbyDuck)
    No I have not heard from any of the others and with my BMAT I'm likely to be rejected from UCL as I am below average. I'm guessing that as you asked if I had an interview from Imperial, you have got one? Or were you just being curious
    Oh shame but it must have been good enough for Cambridge! Weeell, I have got an interview, but it was also curiosity :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rockthelespaul)
    Medicine
    Okay cool I may see you October then

ReputationRep:
    Oh shame but it must have been good enough for Cambridge! Weeell, I have got an interview, but it was also curiosity :P
    When did you hear from them and when is your interview? Also, being curious as well, how many people applied to Oxbridge at your sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by und)
    Has anyone else been told something like this in their offer letter, and should I take this quite literally to mean I should write/email the tutor to tell them I will be accepting the offer?
    I got that (word for word) for Pembroke.

ReputationRep:
    When did you hear from them and when is your interview? Also, being curious as well, how many people applied to Oxbridge at your sixth form?
    23rd january - I heard early December I think. Aha, nothing wrong with beig curious :P 3 cambridge, about 8 Oxford I think? Yours?

ReputationRep:
    23rd january - I heard early December I think. Aha, nothing wrong with beig curious :P 3 cambridge, about 8 Oxford I think? Yours?
    We had 1 apply to Oxford and 10 apply to Cambridge so far I am the only offer holder from my sixth form :O we have two applicants in the pool waiting to be fished out and the rest, I think, have been rejected, 3 before interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_x)
    Yes I'm fairly worried, I really hope they don't raise the offer to above the standard A*AA. Ah well, we shall see when the letter arrives and if it happens to be a really harsh offer, we can just work our arses off!

Have you thought about which modules you'll be choosing in your first year?
    Exactly! I've got my Chem and Biol exams this week so keep on having to remind myself of having Cambridge for motivation haha! anddd 'humans in biol perspective' and 'evolution & behav' look good to me! wbu?

ReputationRep:
    We had 1 apply to Oxford and 10 apply to Cambridge so far I am the only offer holder from my sixth form :O we have two applicants in the pool waiting to be fished out and the rest, I think, have been rejected, 3 before interview
    All 3 of our Cambridge got offers which was really nice nervously waiting to hear about the Oxford people...

ReputationRep:
    There's 2 of us in my class :L Ah well good for you then at least! We both got As which was nice There are only about 70 in my year though, how many in yours? I'm from Berkshire, where are you from?
    Jesus that's small haha ! We've got about 70 as well, but there was only 4 oxbridge people this year and we've got the all time record for the school of 3 oxbridge offer holders ! All from Cambridge haha I'm from Kent any other medics from yours school?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.