Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Reacher_Creature)
    Hi fellow HSPS offer holder, I also have an A*AA offer from Christ's
    Ah, well done! When were you interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    Pembroke college for Medicine! Any other Medics or people for Pembroke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessjesspp)
    Pembroke college for Medicine! Any other Medics or people for Pembroke?
    I'm another medic! For Trinity though what's your offer?

ReputationRep:
    medicine at emma!!
    A*AA in biology, chemistry and maths (any order)
    D in french and D in spanish
    so not too horrible...

congrats everybody!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatFrog)
    I'm another medic! For Trinity though what's your offer?
    A*AA across biology, chemistry and maths for some reason they didn't bother giving me an offer over physics either (thank god) yourself??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king12345)
    Wooooo there never seems to be any Queens' applicants about on TSR :')
    Aha! I know right! When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XYZ:))
    I'm in the exact same position. It's so so tempting to firm it but obviously I'm making myself wait.

Ah so you understand my pain. Which course/college?

ReputationRep:
    For the medics:

On my offer letter it said about sending them a message about your decision. Has anyone told them their decision or are you waiting until you have answers from all your medical schools? since most people don't have all their replies from medical schools yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shortclaw)
    For the medics:

On my offer letter it said about sending them a message about your decision. Has anyone told them their decision or are you waiting until you have answers from all your medical schools? since most people don't have all their replies from medical schools yet
    I'm going to wait until I have answers from all of my medical schools, although I'm definitely going to accept! What college did you get into?

ReputationRep:
    A*AA across biology, chemistry and maths for some reason they didn't bother giving me an offer over physics either (thank god) yourself??
    Oh lucky you! Yeah I think if they like the person enough then they only give an offer for 3 subjects. Mine is A*AA too, but I'm only doing 3 subjects anyway (dropped English after AS). Aw good luck with getting the grades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxfieryangelxx)
    Ah so you understand my pain. Which course/college?
    I do indeed
    Queens' for medicine! Where else have you applied and have you had any other interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to wait until I have answers from all of my medical schools, although I'm definitely going to accept! What college did you get into?
    Clare college. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XYZ:))
    I do indeed
    Queens' for medicine! Where else have you applied and have you had any other interviews yet?
    I'm a medic too! (Sidney) I've applied to Imperial, King's College London and Leicester. I've had my King's interview and I've got Leicester at the end of this month and Imperial at the end of Feb.

What about you? Where else did you apply? Have you had any other interviews/ offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Clare college. What about you?
    Pembroke! Just need to get those grades now haha.

ReputationRep:
    Pembroke! Just need to get those grades now haha.
    Yeh I think it's quite funny how everyones prespectives change after they have the offer. Before I got the offer I thought it getting the offer was the difficult bit now I'm terrified I won't get the grades.

Where else have you applied? Have you had any other interviews/offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grauniad)
    Ah, well done! When were you interviewed?
    I had 2 interviews on the 7th first thing in the morning. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a medic too! (Sidney) I've applied to Imperial, King's College London and Leicester. I've had my King's interview and I've got Leicester at the end of this month and Imperial at the end of Feb.

What about you? Where else did you apply? Have you had any other interviews/ offers yet?
    Awesome!
    I've applied to Imperial and Leicester too! And Nottingham I had a Leicester interview in December, a Nottingham interview on Wednesday and I have Imperial's at the end of January And no other offers no

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I think it's quite funny how everyones prespectives change after they have the offer. Before I got the offer I thought it getting the offer was the difficult bit now I'm terrified I won't get the grades.

Where else have you applied? Have you had any other interviews/offers?
    I'm EXACTLY the same! So worried about getting the A*!!
    I've applied to Newcastle, Edinburgh and Sheffield! Had an interview at Newcastle, but haven't heard from the other two yet... What about you?

ReputationRep:

Hi guys just wanted to ask, will taking Maths A2 in one year, and taking further mthas AS in year 13 help me in any way?

ReputationRep:
    I'm EXACTLY the same! So worried about getting the A*!!
    I've applied to Newcastle, Edinburgh and Sheffield! Had an interview at Newcastle, but haven't heard from the other two yet... What about you?
    Nice to know I'm not the only one worrying my socks off.
    I've applied to Imperial, Newcastle and Sheffield. That means we applied to three of the same universities. Great minds obviously think alike!
    I've add an interview at Newcastle and I had an interview at Sheffield in November and received an offer from them yesterday. Haven't heard anything from Imperial

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.