Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    Ooooh so unconditional now then? Lucky! Doing anything interesting this year?
    Going to Iceland in April , no particular reason though.
    I am working part time at HMRC but my contract expires in March.
    Just cannot wait to get started

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thompa)
    Did them in 2012 and had gap year.
    All systems go now
    What did you do on your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an offer for HSPS at Trinity Hall. I know Oxford 2013 offer holders have a Facebook page, is there such a thing for Cambridge that anyone knows of?

ReputationRep:
    I think when they ask you to write to them accepting their offer, basically means that you will consider their offer and you haven't firmed anywhere else.When i sent peterhouse an email accepting my offer the following day my track updated.So accepting ur offer is not firming Cambridge in any way . Hope that helps someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxfieryangelxx)
    It won't really make a difference, I don't think.
    Are you planning to apply to do Medicine?
    I know some schools do the Maths A2 in one year if you want to do both Maths and Further to A level as learning it that way round apparently makes more sense?
    As long as you're carrying on with some form of Maths so your skills don't get rusty, I honestly don't think it makes a difference. Obviously, I could be wrong as I have no authority to give you any advice, but that's just what I think.
    This may be different if you're planning on applying for Maths, but since you're only planning to do further AS, I'd guess not?

Hi yeah im palnning to do medicne- thanks so much for our reply. Honestly, I think you deserved your place at Cambridge, so really well done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lizzie)
    Hi I have an offer for HSPS at Trinity Hall. I know Oxford 2013 offer holders have a Facebook page, is there such a thing for Cambridge that anyone knows of?
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/315346468582347/

Here. And one more for NatSci:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/NatSciOfferHolder2013/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toughdan)
    Me, also with an offer from Clare!
    congratulations !!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reacher_Creature)
    I enjoyed both my interviews but my train journey home took six long hours, so plenty of time to convince myself I wasn't getting an offer!
    The college was great. It was so quiet, which I thought was good considering it's right in the centre.
    Ooof... Six hours... Sounds painful. Where are you from? Mine wasn't great either. Apparently as soon as I sat down, I came down with a cold, then a man spilled special brew on me about an hour in.

I think the location's pretty much perfect. Central, but not bogged down by camera-wielding tourists (my mum went to Newnham and apparently they'd be watched eating lunch on the quad), close to shops and direct route to the train station. Pretty excited to go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grauniad)
    Ooof... Six hours... Sounds painful. Where are you from? Mine wasn't great either. Apparently as soon as I sat down, I came down with a cold, then a man spilled special brew on me about an hour in.

I think the location's pretty much perfect. Central, but not bogged down by camera-wielding tourists (my mum went to Newnham and apparently they'd be watched eating lunch on the quad), close to shops and direct route to the train station. Pretty excited to go there.
    Is this about Christ's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thompa)
    Going to Iceland in April , no particular reason though.
    I am working part time at HMRC but my contract expires in March.
    Just cannot wait to get started
    Cool, sounds fun. Does it pay well? Earning money for uni is most definitely a good move... At least you know you're definitely going! Hopefully see you there in October
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie21)
    Is this about Christ's?
    'tis indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grauniad)
    'tis indeed.
    It's soo lovely <3.

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer from Wolfson for English -start October 2014, soooooo excited!

If anyone else is doing the same, please get in touch...

ReputationRep:
    Head on over to the Cambridge College Hurt/Heal game to find out which is TSR's favourite college. Just a bit of fun to make sure I'm procrastinating enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifer.zheng)
    Me! (a) I feel speshoool :P
    Chem Phys Maths
    Offer A*AA
    I've only taken 4ASs and dropped one in A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh wow, well done! Maybe I shouldn't have taken 4 subjects... *sigh* They were obviously very impressed with your interview as well as your academics! Which college did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spheniscidae)
    Ooh wow, well done! Maybe I shouldn't have taken 4 subjects... *sigh* They were obviously very impressed with your interview as well as your academics! Which college did you apply for?
    Oh come on, I made it with Maths&Physics only (not A levels but whatever) .

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've got an offer History at Caius, wahey! Just wondering if your UCAS tracks had been updated yet? Starting to get a little bit paranoid...

ReputationRep:
    What happens after you firm UCAS track ? Does the college send you information packs etc ? Mine's unconditional by the way, so no exams for me since I worked my ** off last year , phew. Good luck to all you guys who will meet your offers !!

ReputationRep:
    anyone from Wolfson starting in 2013 here? ^^ pm me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulanoctis)
    Which course? So excited, see you there!
    Chemical engineering via natural sciences
    You?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.