Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Those who have offers for VetMed- have you received info about the Offer Day? I know a few people have but I haven't heard anything and I'm not sure whether to wait for a while or contact them now...

ReputationRep:
    They rang me and said I should get a letter tomorrow...maybe it will be in that. Ive never heard of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mischief-managed)
    Those who have offers for VetMed- have you received info about the Offer Day? I know a few people have but I haven't heard anything and I'm not sure whether to wait for a while or contact them now...
    Go to http://www.vet.cam.ac.uk/application...open_days.html and scroll to the bottom...theres a bit about it there :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Anyone know what Cambridge feet are like? How do they rank compared to the likes of UCL feet or even Warwick feet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Fairly good. In terms of average toe count tariff, we're looking at a solid 10/10, and the shoe satisfaction is always pretty high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mischief-managed)
    Yes, I received a letter from my college yesterday, the deadline to reply is the 25th so I think you still have time to hold back for a couple of days and wait on post before asking? Up to you though obviously!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)

Fairly good. In terms of average toe count tariff, we're looking at a solid 10/10, and the shoe satisfaction is always pretty high.
    I think this is a good time to mention I have a slight fear of feet. :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErrinR)
    I think this is a good time to mention I have a slight fear of feet. :')

Why's that, babe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WenlockRhys)
    Indeed Congratulations to Everyone here! Any offers from Downing here?
    Me, for HSPS! What subject are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Why's that, babe?
    They're just icky. :'(

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on in a while but after my whole rejection then interview shenanigans I got an offer from King's for Engineering happy to join the page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsd95)
    Me, for HSPS! What subject are you?
    Medicine

(Original post by CoreyJames1994)
    I haven't been on in a while but after my whole rejection then interview shenanigans I got an offer from King's for Engineering happy to join the page

Hey! Another Kingsman, finally. see you in October.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, since everyone was asking about the Facebook group, there is actually an official one on there now for us prospective freshers:

www.facebook.com/groups/407818415934542?refid=27

ReputationRep:
    Have anyone for King's had their offer come up on track yet? I want to know it's real haha..

ReputationRep:
    Any AMES offer holders on this thread? I have found it very difficult to track any down...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

http://www.facebook.com/v/313804965394897

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My sides.

"GET OUT THE WAY...NYEEERRRRGHHHHHH"

(Original post by climberkid)
    Have anyone for King's had their offer come up on track yet? I want to know it's real haha..
    I haven't - what have you got an offer for? I'm a PhysNatSci.

ReputationRep:
    Downing College Offer Holders 2013 facebook page :-)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/472774322787389/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxfieryangelxx)
    Oh yeah, since everyone was asking about the Facebook group, there is actually an official one on there now for us prospective freshers:

www.facebook.com/groups/407818415934542?refid=27
    I am going to feel pretty damn foolish if I have to leave that group in August.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.