Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_x)
    Aha, well that's a good attitude to take! I was reading a social psychology book the other day that said that if you write a statement about yourself down, you are more likely to fulfill that promise because you feel a sense of commitment to what you've written. So I've written down, "I will achieve A*A*Aa in my exams" on a piece of a paper. :laugh:
    Sounds like a good idea! I think I might repeat it to myself every time I wake up in the morning...

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person finding it hard to comprehend that I'm going to Cambridge? We did it, guys. The University of Cambridge. I found out over two weeks ago and I'm still finding it hard to understand. The University of Cambridge want to teach me. Us.
    :smartass::groovy::^_^::badger::bban::awesome:
    Sorry about the emoticon abuse, I just feel its necessary to convey my feelings...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogwartian1993)
    Am I the only person finding it hard to comprehend that I'm going to Cambridge? We did it, guys. The University of Cambridge. I found out over two weeks ago and I'm still finding it hard to understand. The University of Cambridge want to teach me. Us.
    Sorry about the emoticon abuse, I just feel its necessary to convey my feelings...
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattyd951)
    Anyone else for Pembroke? Or Maths?
    Pembroke, yes, but NatSci. However I totally love Maths so not a big difference .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nyolg)
    Pembroke, yes, but NatSci. However I totally love Maths so not a big difference .
    All self respecting physical natsci should love maths. It's language of our art

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am offer holder to read mathematics at Churchill College.
    I believe we should create an Facebook group of Cambridge, mathematics offer-holders so we may talk about coming STEP exams and other matters much easier. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matheusz11)
    I believe we should create an Facebook group of Cambridge, mathematics offer-holders so we may talk about coming STEP exams and other matters much easier. What do you think?
    Another Churchill Mathematician!

Head over to Subject Help > Maths > Maths Exams, there's a big page with lots of mathematicians talking about STEP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matheusz11)
    I don't think a Facebook group is a bad idea. We have something like that going in school for STEP and it works quite well. I don't think it's fair to restrict it to Cambridge offer holders though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, many other vets about? I have an offer from Robinson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Triplen)
    I'm still stunned that i get to post here. Anyone else here for Law at Queens?
    ME! doesn't seem to be many of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogwartian1993)
    You're DEFINITELY not the only one - this is Cambridge we're talking about (and I can't quite believe we are!)

ReputationRep:
    Both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord of the Flies)
    Both.
    The most venerable college.

ReputationRep:
    Any one know what the deadline for the various documents our colleges requested? (trinity hall if that makes a difference)
    Also when they say proof of results does that mean as results or a2 results?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Lord of Mordor)
    :lol:

I take into you are in the FB group? I must find you...

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    As has been said earlier, congratulations to everyone here )
    I have an offer to read BioNatSci at Gonville and Caius. So excited, now just terrified that I'm gonna miss the grades and lose out on such an amazing opportunity...
    Anyway, again, well done on the offers everyone. Big achievement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananarama2)
    :lol:

I take into you are in the FB group? I must find you...
    Yarp

ReputationRep:
    Yarp
    Heck, what am I kidding. All I remember is some mentioned you're Asian. That narrows it down. Not.

I'm not sure about that fact either.

ReputationRep:
    Pf, what the hell are the Pembroke people waiting for? I want war!! I'm going to assume they're too engrossed in their research to consult Fb or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananarama2)
    Heck, what am I kidding. All I remember is some mentioned you're Asian. That narrows it down. Not.
    Hint: he changed his username.

Hint 2: he liked Oromis' comment.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.