Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananarama2)
    I know what you mean! I have confidence in you though.

Well, I need an E in F.maths to get the required B, so I don't feel too hard done by.
    Ah, fair enough :lol: I'm glad they didn't ask for a fourth grade from me

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to wait until the facebook group has ~250 members so I can sneak in :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    AAA seems a bit high for an insurance though? Idk

You're pretty likely to get that A* though
    I'd hope so! I'm just gonna warn my teachers and then put it on UCAS tomorrow
    I'd say AAA is fine, but then again I don't have much experience with humanities! My History AS level does mean that I can say I got into Cam with a C at AS though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llewellyn)
    I'm going to wait until the facebook group has ~250 members so I can sneak in :lol:
    I was going to wait until August when I would actually know for sure, but oh well
    Although we can now identify you as most likely being the 251-260th on the list or thereabouts...

ReputationRep:
    My track updated with kimgs offer today! My insurance AAA too. Are we mad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Georgie)
    I'd hope so! I'm just gonna warn my teachers and then put it on UCAS tomorrow
    I'd say AAA is fine, but then again I don't have much experience with humanities! My History AS level does mean that I can say I got into Cam with a C at AS though...
    I might ask my tutor what he thinks, unless anything goes majorly wrong I should get A* in French and German with too much trouble, it's just the insane grade boundaries for English and the randomness of pesky Italian that could let me down...
    I got a D in AS maths (don't hurt me )

ReputationRep:
    I was going to wait until August when I would actually know for sure, but oh well
    Although we can now identify you as most likely being the 251-260th on the list or thereabouts...
    Or you could identify me by my username :lol:

Yeah it bugs me for the group to be "freshers" and not "offer holders". I'm not even sure if I'll accept the offer yet.

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: :ninja:

Agreed with "Freshers" and not offer holders. I said that a while back.

So was I and then something got hold of me.

ReputationRep:
    Any MPhil Innovation, Strategy and Organization candidates for 2013 batch.

(Original post by bananarama2)
    I don't suppose everyone will want their names posted on TSR...
    Could you edit that quote? Cheers! Thanks for having my back whilst I was at work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    Could you edit that quote? Cheers! Thanks for having my back whilst I was at work!
    Oh yeh. I didn't think, sorry. I got negged as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umi24)
    Any MPhil Innovation, Strategy and Organization candidates for 2013 batch.
    You'll probably want to join this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2078100

ReputationRep:

Yeah it bugs me for the group to be "freshers" and not "offer holders". I'm not even sure if I'll accept the offer yet.
    Where would you accept instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    Mine (King's Maths) came through this afternoon so I wouldn't worry.
    Cambridge obviously check this website - mine and a friend's replies came through late this afternoon as well!

ReputationRep:

Ah, I wasn't sure if it was made up or not
    Yeah I'd be happier if it was offer holders. Which are you choosing between?

ReputationRep:
    Where else would you go? Did you get a scholarship to America?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    Mine (King's Maths) came through this afternoon so I wouldn't worry.
    You'll be a tough one to find on the facebook page,
    is this you? http://www.facebook.com/catalinacangea
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    You'll be a tough one to find on the facebook page,
    is this you? http://www.facebook.com/catalinacangea
    :rolleyes:
    sigh... anonymity blown...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogwartian1993)
    Am I the only person finding it hard to comprehend that I'm going to Cambridge? We did it, guys. The University of Cambridge. I found out over two weeks ago and I'm still finding it hard to understand. The University of Cambridge want to teach me. Us.
    :smartass::groovy::^_^::badger::bban::awesome:
    Sorry about the emoticon abuse, I just feel its necessary to convey my feelings...
    Sometimes I feel like I am going to wake up soon. Congratulations though!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I have an offer to study English at Peterhouse!! Really excited!! Now just need to get the grades! Congratulations to everyone receiving offers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.