Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Englitpeterhouse)
      Hello everyone. I have an offer to study English at Peterhouse!! Really excited!! Now just need to get the grades! Congratulations to everyone receiving offers!
      (Original post by Kalliope)
      X
      Say hello!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Englitpeterhouse)
      Hello everyone. I have an offer to study English at Peterhouse!! Really excited!! Now just need to get the grades! Congratulations to everyone receiving offers!
      Hey I have an offer for English at Peterhouse too! So excited!! Did I meet you at the prize day? interview on the 10th?

(Original post by Oromis263)
      Say hello!
      haha, thanks for pointing it out!

ReputationRep:
      Hey all!

Just got an offer from Magdalene for BioNatsci yesterday, anyone else offered from Magdalene?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by str15)
      Hey all!

Just got an offer from Magdalene for BioNatsci yesterday, anyone else offered from Magdalene?
      Congratulations! I'm a Madgalene offer holder also. And I may in fact have some lectures with you as well as I'll be reading PBS and am thinking of taking the Evolution and Behaviour module in the first year.

ReputationRep:
      After a lucky exam (that I thought was going to go terribly, terribly wrong) I now feel confident enough that I'll meet my offer that I can post in this thread xD

How's everyone's exams going?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by xxfieryangelxx)
      Ah thank you! I've been looking at my UCAS track every day to check whether it has come up and I'm not quite ready to believe that I have an offer yet. Track seems so much more concrete; I keep on having nightmares imagining that they sent me my offer letter by accident and they'll retract it :eek:

What do you study? And which college? Do you think the speed of it coming up on track depends on your college?
      I felt exactly the same, but don't worry - you DO have an offer

I am doing English in Magdalene ~ what subject/college do you have an offer for?
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Llewellyn)
      Or you could identify me by my username :lol:

Yeah it bugs me for the group to be "freshers" and not "offer holders". I'm not even sure if I'll accept the offer yet.
      Where would you firm instead?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Llewellyn)
      Or you could identify me by my username :lol:
      Wow. Yeh... you really haven't gone for anonymity

Edit: That said, everyone seems to be able to work out who I am on the FB group.

ReputationRep:
      I have one question to ask you guys: Does cambridge university allow resits for A2 subjects? o.O just wondering in case......

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by maniac_almanac)
      I have one question to ask you guys: Does cambridge university allow resits for A2 subjects? o.O just wondering in case......
      Do you mean in individual January modules? If so, as far as I'm aware they do; the conditions on my offer were just for the A*AA to be achieved by August this year, so we can re-sit January modules

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by laser174572)
      Do you mean in individual January modules? If so, as far as I'm aware they do; the conditions on my offer were just for the A*AA to be achieved by August this year, so we can re-sit January modules

Posted from TSR Mobile
      thanks for the info! that really helps! i keep scaring myself by thinking that i shouldn't be too happy about getting an offer because there's still the grade requirements to be met(mine's A*AA too). as a result, i'm keeping mum about it though i really want to share this happy news with everyone around me. =.= conflict of interest.

ReputationRep:
      Hello :-) I've received a deferred offer from girton for 2014, anyone else received deferred or applied to girton? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      AAAA at Robinson for Phys Nat Sci

ReputationRep:
      Never imagined I'd get to post here. But offer for Law at Magdalene!

ReputationRep:
      Was anyone asked on their offer letter to reply to the admission tutor with their decision? Are they just looking for a yes/no answer for admin purposes because I thought this is done officially on track

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by paddyroddy)
      AAAA at Robinson for Phys Nat Sci
      Congrats! I've got an offer from Robinson, too

ReputationRep:
      A*A (Further maths, Physics) 1,1 STEP II III (A* Maths 1 STEP I achieved) at Churchill. Any maths people going Churchill?

ReputationRep:
      Just made this thread with regards to studying.
      Do you think it is a useful thread that could help people if used properly?
      Any improvements that I could make?
      cheers
      http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post41205524

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rockthelespaul)
      anyone else with an offer from trinity college?
      meeeee engineering? A*A*A

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by amg_22)
      Was anyone asked on their offer letter to reply to the admission tutor with their decision? Are they just looking for a yes/no answer for admin purposes because I thought this is done officially on track
      I was. I'm not so sure - I think they just like it to be done 'properly' and it probably helps them to see if anyone isn't planning to take up an offer (maybe for fishing from the pool?). I wrote a bit more than a 'yes', though the effect was the same.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.