Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Just got sent my first reading list
    Already>?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHaylio)
    Already>?!
    Yes! And they said they will also send a more detailed one later on in the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace626)
    I'm gap year-ing as well. Life is so boring at the moment!! My job mainly consists of filling in data bases/ripping up paper... But going travelling in march to Asia too where abouts are you going?
    Oh God, I shred paper too. It's probably the least stimulating activity I have ever engaged in. That and franking letters, which is also a delightful aspect of my job Oooh Asia too, how exciting! I'm going to Vietnam, Laos and Thailand, and then Japan as well. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artemis 97)
    :O make a Cambridge one!
    Considering it :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Just got sent my first reading list
    Can I ask for which subject/college??

ReputationRep:
    I've got offer day tomorrow I'm rather excited now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sallystoddart)
    I've got offer day tomorrow I'm rather excited now haha
    For vetmed? So do I! I can't wait haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    Can I ask for which subject/college??
    Economics at Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PartonProduct)
    Ah cool yeah fitz is amazing imo
    love it too!!!hope I can go there next year Im applying next year haha

ReputationRep:
    I am jealous of some of the other college crests. Pembroke's is hideous.

Who thought a couple of pigeons & a bunch of random rectangles would look nice?

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Are people responding to their offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lieseldante)
    sadly I can't until I hear from all of my other unis, which is going to be a long time as I am doing medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord of the Flies)

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting

Oh, you are so wrong. This crest illustrates an answer for an important phisolophical question stated in memorable sketch by Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liIlW-ovx0Y

The thing on the right of the crest is a castle, and the left side informs that amount of european swallows required to carry a coconut is four and three quarters.

So obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nyolg)
    Oh, you are so wrong. This crest illustrates an answer for an important phisolophical question stated in memorable sketch by Monty Python:

The thing on the right of the crest is a castle, and the left side informs that amount of european swallows required to carry a coconut is four and three quarters.

So obvious.

Lets have a vote on which crest is the best looking ! My vote goes to my future college Fitzwilliam. It's beautiful and red, checked and resembles the Cambridge one quite a lot haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cawcarrot)
    My vote goes to my future college Fitzwilliam. It's beautiful and red, checked and resembles the Cambridge one quite a lot...
    "... and I'm Fitzwilliam"?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting
    Lets have a vote on which crest is the best looking ! My vote goes to my future college Fitzwilliam. It's beautiful and red, checked and resembles the Cambridge one quite a lot haha
    (Original post by Nyolg)
    "... and I'm Fitzwilliam"?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Too awesome

ReputationRep:
    I vote for:

Very cool.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting
    To be honest, I wouldn't trade some of the advantages Pembroke has (central yet relatively unplagued by tourists, godly food, cheapest (I think) accommodation) for a better crest...

(Original post by Nyolg)

So obvious.
    :lol:

(Original post by lieseldante)
    I've firmed Cambridge with Warwick as insurance.

ReputationRep:
    It's clear that John's has the best crest

Name:  200px-Johns_coat_of_arms.png
Views: 216
Size:  56.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Too awesome
    To be honest, that looks like someone took the university crest, re-scaled it badly on Paint, and by attempting to adjust the lions' facial expression, created what now looks like a bunch of snide chameleons sticking their tongues out.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.