Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Just got sent my first reading list
    Already>?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHaylio)
    Already>?!
    Yes! And they said they will also send a more detailed one later on in the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace626)
    I'm gap year-ing as well. Life is so boring at the moment!! My job mainly consists of filling in data bases/ripping up paper... But going travelling in march to Asia too where abouts are you going?
    Oh God, I shred paper too. It's probably the least stimulating activity I have ever engaged in. That and franking letters, which is also a delightful aspect of my job Oooh Asia too, how exciting! I'm going to Vietnam, Laos and Thailand, and then Japan as well. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artemis 97)
    :O make a Cambridge one!
    Considering it :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Just got sent my first reading list
    Can I ask for which subject/college??

ReputationRep:
    I've got offer day tomorrow I'm rather excited now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sallystoddart)
    I've got offer day tomorrow I'm rather excited now haha
    For vetmed? So do I! I can't wait haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    Can I ask for which subject/college??
    Economics at Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PartonProduct)
    Ah cool yeah fitz is amazing imo
    love it too!!!hope I can go there next year Im applying next year haha

ReputationRep:
    I am jealous of some of the other college crests. Pembroke's is hideous.

Who thought a couple of pigeons & a bunch of random rectangles would look nice?

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Are people responding to their offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lieseldante)
    sadly I can't until I hear from all of my other unis, which is going to be a long time as I am doing medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord of the Flies)

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting

Oh, you are so wrong. This crest illustrates an answer for an important phisolophical question stated in memorable sketch by Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liIlW-ovx0Y

The thing on the right of the crest is a castle, and the left side informs that amount of european swallows required to carry a coconut is four and three quarters.

So obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nyolg)
    Oh, you are so wrong. This crest illustrates an answer for an important phisolophical question stated in memorable sketch by Monty Python:

The thing on the right of the crest is a castle, and the left side informs that amount of european swallows required to carry a coconut is four and three quarters.

So obvious.

Lets have a vote on which crest is the best looking ! My vote goes to my future college Fitzwilliam. It's beautiful and red, checked and resembles the Cambridge one quite a lot haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cawcarrot)
    My vote goes to my future college Fitzwilliam. It's beautiful and red, checked and resembles the Cambridge one quite a lot...
    "... and I'm Fitzwilliam"?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting
    Lets have a vote on which crest is the best looking ! My vote goes to my future college Fitzwilliam. It's beautiful and red, checked and resembles the Cambridge one quite a lot haha
    (Original post by Nyolg)
    "... and I'm Fitzwilliam"?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Too awesome

ReputationRep:
    I vote for:

Very cool.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Disgusting
    To be honest, I wouldn't trade some of the advantages Pembroke has (central yet relatively unplagued by tourists, godly food, cheapest (I think) accommodation) for a better crest...

(Original post by Nyolg)

So obvious.
    :lol:

(Original post by lieseldante)
    I've firmed Cambridge with Warwick as insurance.

ReputationRep:
    It's clear that John's has the best crest

Name:  200px-Johns_coat_of_arms.png
Views: 206
Size:  56.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Too awesome
    To be honest, that looks like someone took the university crest, re-scaled it badly on Paint, and by attempting to adjust the lions' facial expression, created what now looks like a bunch of snide chameleons sticking their tongues out.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.