Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guy's I know this is really silly of me to ask I haven't revised for this exam one bit. My outlook on life has changed and I've decided to revise haha and get at least a b,any help / advice/tips xxxx I understand most of the concepts just don't seem to remember them Pleaasseee help xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone there ,my whole life depends on this :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raine6)
    Anyone there ,my whole life depends on this :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Past papers, mind maps, flash cards, diagrams...
    You have a lot to choose from

ReputationRep:
    What should I prioritise xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Helllooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have the same exam. And tbh i haven't really done much either, but luckily the f321 paper isn't too hard to revise for but there is quite a big chunk you need to go through, if you have the ocr book-as chemistry, then work through each page till 90 something and your done, however if u wanna get a B then i suggest spending an hour on 2 pages, making sure you go through each page as thoroughly as possible since we are still talking about chemistry. I did that for about 50 pages and have given up, therefore i need to carry on with only 3 days before collage starts :/ oh well i reckon 10 hours just for 3 days will defo get you a b maybe an a. remember to do all the questions to retain what you've learnt. I still got 40 pages, so around 20 hours thts 2 days, and 1 day for past papers, but gl anyway. Also make sure to memorize the key words such as relative atomic mass etc as they are usually an easy 3 marks. By now u shuld also be confident working out moles so thats like 5 pages off

ReputationRep:
    Any tips on what to focus on,anyone?xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Help !!! Please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Periodicity
    Reactivities and ionisation energies.
    How van der Waals' forces are created and what they are
    Redox reactions
    Metallic, ionic and covalent bonding
    Physical properties of graphite, diamond

ReputationRep:
    Any advice for tonight I'm so tired and got a e in my latest mock 😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bricking it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.