Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iwantimperial)
    I can't sleep well actually. U made me....Wtf...What about their condition? Do you know?
    I don't know, I am not functioning properly; not eating or sleeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maj99)
    Hi there, I am getting a bit concerned, I wondered if any one can reassure me, I had an interview early last week for my course, the man said that he would reply this week, but now Friday has gone, I'm worrying! Most of my peers have heard they have places but not me! My grades have been good and I am wondering why I'm having to wait
    I know it's easy for me to say, but just calm down a little bit .

They told me they would get back to me in three weeks, and it ended up taking them eight. I'm not saying it'll take that long for you, but the reply dates they give are ridiculous; I've never known them to stick to them.

ReputationRep:
    I found out I didn't get in :0(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maj99)
    I got rejection. My A level is A* math A phys A chem . But I applied material engineering as well, it is a kind of insurance. I got offer for it, I prepared to take furthermath exam and try to transfer my course to chemical engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maj99)
    Donot worry,UCL also very good. Most of UCL's teacher graduated from imperial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.