Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay so a long while ago (I'm talking 4 months here)
    I was seeing a guy and I had known him for about a month say and we went out and ended up back at mine, to say it was awkward would kind of be an understatement I had never really gone out with someone before apart from when I was 16 for about a month.
    Anyway, we went out about 2 more times and then I asked him to come over and talk to me about a few things and find out what was happening this was after knowing him 2 months blah blah blah, then he became unresponsive and basically said that I had come on too strong by asking him to come over and it was basically left at that.
    Its obvious that I really liked him but it just ended up being a big mess and I got really upset and hurt by it and I ended up going out at every given opportunity and making a complete fool out of myself.
    I just want to know what you guys would think about the situation?

ReputationRep:
    Well he seems overly sensitive if you just said you wanted to talk about some things, but if you made it sound serious then he probably just freaked out a bit. Next time try to be really casual. You should stop going out and making a fool of your self though, its not going to help anything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.