Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    jj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudge4)
    I just want to know what you guys would think about the situation?
    That guy is the most socially awkward guy on earth?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes its just best to leave it.
    He obviously isn't available for a relationship with you.
    This guy doesn't seem too thrilling anyway - perhaps your overrating it all in your head...how it would be being in relationship with him etc.

I few moths ago I had a friends with benefits situation going on - I like him A LOT, we'd meet up often and text daily, but for him it was just casual. I ended up screwing it up so bad...I also got upset multiple time and made a fool out of myself.
    **** happens!

If he wants you, he knows your number, as for now, make a rule not to check his social networks etc (out of sight, out of mind) and also keep yourself busy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lad-lad)
    That guy is the most socially awkward guy on earth?
    Not really he seemed to be pretty sociable to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunflower404)
    Sometimes its just best to leave it.
    He obviously isn't available for a relationship with you.
    This guy doesn't seem too thrilling anyway - perhaps your overrating it all in your head...how it would be being in relationship with him etc.

I few moths ago I had a friends with benefits situation going on - I like him A LOT, we'd meet up often and text daily, but for him it was just casual. I ended up screwing it up so bad...I also got upset multiple time and made a fool out of myself.
    Sh*t happens!

If he wants you, he knows your number, as for now, make a rule not to check his social networks etc (out of sight, out of mind) and also keep yourself busy!
    I don't know what it was but it seemed that he wanted it I don't know, I do keep going over it like what I've done wrong ect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudge4)
    Okay so a long while ago (I'm talking a few months here)
    I was seeing a guy and I had known him for about a month say and we went out and ended up back at mine, to say it was awkward would kind of be an understatement I had never really gone out with someone before apart from when I was 16 for about a month.
    Anyway, we went out about 2 more times and then I asked him to come over and talk to me about a few things and find out what was happening this was after knowing him 2 months blah blah blah, then he became unresponsive and basically said that I had come on too strong by asking him to come over and it was basically left at that.
    Its obvious that I really liked him but it just ended up being a big mess and I got really upset and hurt by it and I ended up going out at every given opportunity and making a complete fool out of myself.
    I just want to know what you guys would think about the situation?
    You didn't do anything wrong. Could be any number of reasons why he reacted as he did.

Leave it and move on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.