Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am planning to apply for undergraduate to Pharmacy in these Universities. But I am wondering that both Pharmacy courses in both universities are MPharm but I do not understand what is this mean? Is it Master of Pharmacy? If it right so why it available for undergraduate course? And I can apply to it normally like other courses, right?
    Thank you very much!

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.