Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the trainee salary for this firm? Got a buddy asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LexiswasmyNexis)
    Anyone know the trainee salary for this firm? Got a buddy asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there, welcome to legal careers

Salary for Bond Pearce will depend on location of the training contract. Outside of their London office, Bond Pearce have several regional locations. According to ROF (the only source of this information, shockingly) for their Bristol office the trainee solicitor salary is £28,000.

Note, the fact that Bond Pearce and Dickinson Dees have agreed a merger set to go live in May 2013, may impact upon salary (this could be why it isn't disclosed on their website).

I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Well her assumption was the £28k figure. That is also quoted elsewhere. But I have also seen £24k and £25k- which to me seems more plausible.

Dickinson Dees pay £23.5k and £25.5k.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well her assumption was the £28k figure. That is also quoted elsewhere. But I have also seen £24k and £25k- which to me seems more plausible.

Dickinson Dees pay £23.5k and £25.5k.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Perhaps she could send a politely worded email to HR pointing out that this information is not on their website and would appreciate clarification?

ReputationRep:
    Knowing her, she probably has!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your input, by the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your input, by the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.