Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here's my football mad dog :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Here's my football mad dog :rolleyes:
    u have a jack russell!!!!! they r the best dog ever!!!! i want 1 but my mum wont let me cus we already have a dog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    u have a jack russell!!!!! they r the best dog ever!!!! i want 1 but my mum wont let me cus we already have a dog
    What dog do you have? I love Jack Russells, they're so playful and happy. They're a nightmare when they're puppies but they get cute as they get older

He's a right poser though, he loves having his pic taken:

BTW, that's his 'Christmas Collar' he's wearing :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    What dog do you have? I love Jack Russells, they're so playful and happy. They're a nightmare when they're puppies but they get cute as they get older

He's a right poser though, he loves having his pic taken:

i have a shar pei, shes a nightmare, its her birthday 2day, shes had a cake and allsorts, she also has a chrismas collar, coat, lead and bandana (very sad), she even has a diamonte collar, it really isnt good :rolleyes:
    i seem 2 have lost the pic that i had of her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)

My cat has a Christmas AND a disco collar. SHe hates you for changing her collar though and seems to drop all her fur on you just to be annoying. She has a tendency to fart when you're doing something she doesn't like as well - you drop her pretty sharpish after she has!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Comedy spillage.
    When my bf was very drunk someone asked him for the time. He was holding a bottle in the watch hand and spilt it all down himself. We have a very funny picture of him dressed as a wolf covered in beer and me as red riding hood

ReputationRep:
    My little bro's lightsabre!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Artsy shot.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i have a shar pei, shes a nightmare, its her birthday 2day, shes had a cake and allsorts, she also has a chrismas collar, coat, lead and bandana (very sad), she even has a diamonte collar, it really isnt good :rolleyes:
    A bandana? Something like that would drive my dog potty. I do wish he was a she sometimes though cos you can dress them up a bit better- there was a diamond dog collar in Gucci. Needless to say there was no price on it :rolleyes:

I love giving my dog fizzy sweets, onion, anything sharp. He's such a pig he can't possibly not eat it but it's so funny the way his lip curls up as he's trying to. Last time I gave him a grape he used it as an indoor football and kept hiding it so we couldn't chuck it. It was gross when I finally found it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    share any good uns?
    Here is mine and Cate's absolutely gorgeous dog, Dylan! He's my hero, my knight in shining armour!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    He's my hero, my knight in shining armour!
    Get a life sis

ReputationRep:
    i dont have a pic of my dog

so here's a pic of a random irish setter i found :P mine's similar, called Cleo! she thinks she's a cat tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i dont have a pic of my dog

so here's a pic of a random irish setter i found :P mine's similar, called Cleo! she thinks she's a cat tho
    Aw, Cleo is rather a more cat-like name, and living with all those cats, I'm not surprised. Dylan thinks he's a human, and is terrified of other dogs lol, he saw one the other day and just turned tail and ran! It was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Aw, Cleo is rather a more cat-like name, and living with all those cats, I'm not surprised. Dylan thinks he's a human, and is terrified of other dogs lol, he saw one the other day and just turned tail and ran! It was hilarious!
    cleo isn't a cat name leave her alone you bully :P

maybe we should breed the dogs i mean long spotty hair! maybe lol

ReputationRep:
    being self appointed photo guy, i have put up all the pet pics (and the one of blissy in the swamp!) on the picture thread. only fair seeing as byb3 had a dog up there. if you want them taken down just ask...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    cleo isn't a cat name leave her alone you bully :P

maybe we should breed the dogs i mean long spotty hair! maybe lol
    Lol! what on earth would you call a dalmatian irish setter cross?! They would look very weird!

ReputationRep:
    lol at your avatar

ReputationRep:
    Kingnik - your avatar... is that because You're KINGnik or to hide the ever expanding hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Kingnik - your avatar... is that because You're KINGnik or to hide the ever expanding hair?
    lol, its the king concept i was edging on. i duno how my hair grows so fast! i only got it cut like a few weeks ago!! still, it took much skill to pull that avatar off specially seeing as my best imaging software is ms paint :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    lol, its the king concept i was edging on. i duno how my hair grows so fast! i only got it cut like a few weeks ago!! still, it took much skill to pull that avatar off specially seeing as my best imaging software is ms paint :rolleyes:
    im good at this whole thread killing thing aren't I. here is my favourite pet, domokun:
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.