Turn on thread page Beta

Cate lol you have not lived
    on a Sky Channel called Bravo there is a program thats called " America's Scariest Videos " or something and there was this lion set on a guy, and an elephant crushing another guy

i was only 13 and it freaked me out

ReputationRep:
    http://users.esc.net.au/~mapie/rat.jpg

lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    its a possum
    give the man an A*! my friend fished it out her pool in california, apparently its playing dead, and very shortly after the photo was taken leapt out the hands it was lying in, made a funny snarling noise and scurried off - completely ungrateful about being saved from drowning! evil grin eh!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.funny.hally1903.de/c30pic...ls_cat_fat.jpg

this is scarier lol

ReputationRep:
    I thoguht possums would be nice. I will be angry when Dame Edna calls us "possoms" from now on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    http://www.funny.hally1903.de/c30pic...ls_cat_fat.jpg

this is scarier lol
    caption: are you talkin' to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    Cate lol you have not lived
    on a Sky Channel called Bravo there is a program thats called " America's Scariest Videos " or something and there was this lion set on a guy, and an elephant crushing another guy

i was only 13 and it freaked me out
    I so have lived, I just said it was the scariest thing i have seen *in a while*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Bunny again.
    I want a bunny :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Huge 'Pilchard' (scaled against 34" TV).
    hehehe. I know a song about eating bunnies. I have eaten rabbit in a pie once - I got the bullet LOL

ReputationRep:
    Meow
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    These are my 2 gorgeous boys Tyler and Stix
    Attached Images

lol the Boxer is awesome!
    i dislike the cat tho
    :P

ReputationRep:

I like rabbit but couldn't eat one of my own, they are like my kids
    The bullet did put me off eating anything that has been shot LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I want a bunny :mad:
    We have about 13, help yourself!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE your cat, SOOOO pretty! I wish I was a cat sometimes - s/he looks SO relaxed and care free. <grrrr>

I also like eeyore and cate's dog (first and only time i will ever say i like a dog). I don't usually like dalmations, they scare me because they are so lively - i don't mind pictures though :P

ReputationRep:
    I also like eeyore and cate's dog (first and only time i will ever say i like a dog). I don't usually like dalmations, they scare me because they are so lively - i don't mind pictures though :P
    Aw thanks, I'll tell him that and he will be pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Aw thanks, I'll tell him that and he will be pleased
    Yes, he's always pleased when people say nice things about him!

And don't worry Blissy, little Dylan isn't scary, he's a bundle of cuddles and fun! *is absolutely dotty (lol....) about her dog*

ReputationRep:
    Do you both have seperate computers?

<has visions of one throwing the other off, logging out, logging in and typing something and then the other throwing the other of, logging out.....>

ReputationRep:
    Do you both have seperate computers?

<has visions of one throwing the other off, logging out, logging in and typing something and then the other throwing the other of, logging out.....>
    Lol, yes, we have laptops! *thinks how awful it would be if they had to, horror of all horrors, share a computer*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Lol, yes, we have laptops! *thinks how awful it would be if they had to, horror of all horrors, share a computer*

<is left with images of two very lucky people now!>

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.