Turn on thread page Beta

photo time! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry maybe my computer has decided it doesnt like, me ill try again in a few minutes when it has calmed down...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Dont worry maybe my computer has decided it doesnt like, me ill try again in a few minutes when it has calmed down...
    lol, ok then

ReputationRep:
    ooo i'm going to put up some of the photos i took with my new digital camera when i get home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    ooo i'm going to put up some of the photos i took with my new digital camera when i get home
    lol. i wud, but erm...my internet is too slow and i gotta work tonite otherwise id put all my photos up!!

ReputationRep:
    i got a few!

and in answer tii glitter, i have a great one of u! want me to put it on?????

anyways, this is me and 3 of ma guy mates (and a random hand) in a treehouse! we all cramped in to it and itsn no bigger than a toilet cubicle! argh! hurts!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i got a few!

anyways, this is me and 3 of ma guy mates (and a random hand) in a treehouse! we all cramped in to it and itsn no bigger than a toilet cubicle! argh! hurts!
    awww hehe!! i wanna put a photo up!!! (but have none... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    awww hehe!! i wanna put a photo up!!! (but have none... )
    scan one in the pc?

ReputationRep:
    i got a few!

Put it on, we won't tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    <rubs hands in glee>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    shel find out... and wil go mad! and lots and lots of bad rep too

ReputationRep:
    shel find out... and wil go mad! and lots and lots of bad rep too
    Awwww well, ok I suppose you should ask her :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i got a few!

all your mates are guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    all your mates are guys
    how u work that one out lol?

i think in the end tho personality counts most which is why guy mates last longer with me than with 'the lookers' hehe

ReputationRep:
    how u work that one out lol?

i think in the end tho personality counts most which is why guy mates last longer with me than with 'the lookers' hehe
    I feel an implied sexist comment in there

guys have better personalities

*ducks from all the handbags being thrown*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    I feel an implied sexist comment in there

guys have better personalities

*ducks from all the handbags being thrown*
    oi! *points finger and shouts* my lad mates r gr8 coz they dont ***** behind backs! they r also gr8 coz they see the real me not the looks! and also, I LVOE THEM ALLL!!!!! SO THERE! hehe

ReputationRep:
    lumpy lou will go mad but heres a picture of when we first got together. she just washed her hair and she "hadnt used the straightners yet" so she hates the pic. you can see why its one of my favs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    lumpy lou will go mad but heres a picture of when we first got together. she just washed her hair and she "hadnt used the straightners yet" so she hates the pic. you can see why its one of my favs lol
    why didnt it work?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    right im going before i get killed. well im seeing her now so im dead

ReputationRep:
    see if it works yet. the big one at blackpool!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    did it work yet?
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.