Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakebyrne)
    Hey I had my interview for Rides and attractions host on saturday the 12th of january, I was just wanting to ask if you knew how long it will take for the recruitment team to get back to me to let me know if i got the job or not?
    Hey I applied for the same job and i'v got an interview next week, how did it go? & what was the interview like?

ReputationRep:
    Cool i hope it all goes well for you, and it was great tbh! Basically a whole group of you go into a conference room and sit on tables in groups... First of all your given a partner at the start and your given a sheet with merlin values for exmaple 1. We love what we do 2. We care ect... From then both of you have to find out for eachother what merlin value you both picked with a given example and a reason for picking that merlin value, once you find out everything you need to know about each other you have to go up and present back to the whole group. After that you do loads of fun activities that include using your teamwork skills and interacting with everyone in the group so make sure you get really involved and try to be as creative as you can After being assessed you get interviewd by one of the team leaders of each team so hopefully you will automatically suss out what team your going to be in if you get the job. They then say that they will call you within 2 weeks. I got mine in 4 days so i wouldnt worry about it too much...Anyways i hope that helped you out a little bit and I wish you very good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    ah sounds alright hopefully it all goes well, i'l have to wait and see(: I had no idea what to expect before so thankyou that helped a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber_ski)
    ah sounds alright hopefully it all goes well, i'l have to wait and see(: I had no idea what to expect before so thankyou that helped a lot!
    Ahaha dw thats not a problem, im sure somebody would of told me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.