Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...in the UK or in your country (for international students)?

Someone asked me this question and I don't know what to say.

I know Heriot-Watt is a respected university in Scotland, I'm not sure though if its grad business school (EBS) is just as respected as its mother university. Any input would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    i'm very interested to see what people say as well. i actually rejected durham, queen's, manchester over UEBS msc finance.

ReputationRep:
    ^ I think you're confusing the two, my firend.

I was actually asking about Heriot-Watt University's graduate school of business which they call it, Edinburgh Business School.
    http://www.ebsglobal.net/

The one you're asking about is the business school of the University of Edinburgh which they call it, University of Edinburgh Business School.

ReputationRep:
    sorry mate! misread the title. i have a number of friends in EBS who used to do acturial science. pretty good prospects to me. all got jobs in the UK despite being foreigners.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 6, 2013

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.