Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are there any late teens/ early twenties like me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a very random thread, but I haven't ever met anyone majorly similar to me. I'm not big on going out drinking/ clubs etc. I only go about 2-3 times a month (people at my Uni are always shocked at this). Instead I like spending my earnings on things like train journeys/ trips around Europe and the US. I always get on with all types of people, some of my friends only get on with one type, yet I have common ground with all walks of life. I have been both to a Greek Island with my friends and yet been to historic landmarks etc with them. The things that most confuse me, is the amount people at Uni like to go out and get drunk, yeah, I like to do it, but not as much as some people who got out about 12 times a month. I just rarely seem to meet people who are similar to me, are there any out there?

ReputationRep:
    First of all, just take a seat right there. Yes, just sit down and look around.

Have you not seen the countless threads of these pseudo-hipster men thinking they are unique because they don't go clubbing every other day? DO you really think you are different to 90% of the guys on this forum? Practically every introvert in the world is like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgemuffins)
    First of all, just take a seat right there. Yes, just sit down and look around.

Have you not seen the countless threads of these pseudo-hipster men thinking they are unique because they don't go clubbing every other day? DO you really think you are different to 90% of the guys on this forum? Practically every introvert in the world is like you.
    I don't come on this much haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say going out drinking 2-3 times a month is a pretty normal amount even for a uni student. Except during freshers week.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is really strange!! I would think quite a lot of people would be going out around 2-3 times a month. However, if they have weekly society events, maybe that's a reason they seem to be out more than you?

Personally, I have no idea about myself!! But will find out soon enough now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.