Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

The last postgrad thread was for 2012 so naturally, this being the new year and all that, things have moved on a bit.

I've applied for the MA Philosophy.

Anyone else want to post and pass the nervous wait to hear back from them together?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I intend to apply for business analytics and consulting?...nyone ve insights about the course..is it very mathematical? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why this thread is so quite? anyone applied to MSc Management?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laide15)
    Hey I intend to apply for business analytics and consulting?...nyone ve insights about the course..is it very mathematical? Thanks
    Hi, I received a conditional yesterday. Did you apply??? and what is your profile?

I don't have much additional insight to that of simple googling... Any one???

ReputationRep:
    Got conditional offer for Msc Accounting and Finance. It's quite a new master so does anyone got some insights to share?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer for MPhil in Philosophy, the course looks great but it's about 7 hours by train from where I am now, so if anyone how thinks their be there this September wants to chat PM me. It would be nice to know someone before I arrive.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a CONDITIONAL for straight economics, anyone else on this course? What are everyone's thoughts on accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prebisch)
    I've got a CONDITIONAL for straight economics, anyone else on this course? What are everyone's thoughts on accomodation?
    Congratulations on the offer.
    I have been looking at accommodation and found it quite baffling. The postgraduate accommodation on campus is pricey. There is off campus accommodation that would be cheaper even considering bus fairs (and bills if it is not inclusive).
    But the cost of off campus accommodation confuses me, I have found rooms in a house of 3 which are cheaper than smaller rooms in a house of 22!
    I'm slightly worried by the idea of sharing with 3 people I don't know, 21 sounds like a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here applying to do an L.L.M at Warwick? I'm moving from Ireland and have no clue about the univeristy or surrounding areas with regards accomodation but from what I've read Leamington Spa seems to be a nice area and probably cheapoer the campus.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing an LLM in Warwick (Human Rights). It looks good. Might have to apply to on-campus accommodation despite the pricey rent purely for convenience. What about the rest of y'all?

ReputationRep:
    Is there any specific Post grad accommodation on Campus? Or will it be mixed with undergraduates? Has anyone else applied for the L.L.M in International Economic Law and received an offer?

ReputationRep:
    From looking at their prospectus, I think accommodation on campus is split into final year UG/PG students which is a bit of a relief considering we're all now mature and responsible ! Having said that, securing campus accommodation seems to be a bit of a lottery. I really don't want to have to commute from Coventry etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkknight9090)
    Why this thread is so quite? anyone applied to MSc Management?
    yes I have and Ive accepted my offer!

ReputationRep:
    I have got an offer for MA in creative and media enterprises! Huray!

ReputationRep:
    There's a guy called Paul who has a postgrad house purely for postgrads/masters/mature students etc. He's a really good conscientious landlord and has a superb house, well recommended. The house is not shown on his website so best to phone him. Google 'langley student' and you'll find it.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Management MSc!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long Warwick give us to reply to the offer?

ReputationRep:
    what kind of accommodations are you ppl looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Indus,
    Not sure if it's different with all Masters but when I got my conditional L.L.M offer I had until August to satisfy the condtions. Just got an email to say my offer is now unconditional as of today! I'm sure if you email the postgrad team assigned to your application they will let you know!

As for accomadation, I think I'll try and find a house share with other Postgrads off campus. I heard Leamington Spa is nicer than Coventry. Even if it is a bit of a commute, it seems like a pleasant place to live! Whats' everyone else thinking?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I received an off for an MA in Writing. Anyone else on this course? I'm also worrying about accommodation!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.