Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Approx £110 per week. Sharing a flat in Grand Central with 4 others. 2 boys 2 girls ages 18-19.
    • Central location.
    • 2 minutes walk to shops and nightlife.
    • 5 minutes walk to LJMU campuses
    • 10-15 minutes walk to Uni of and Hope campuses.
    • IM Marsh campus 20 mins on the bus which some of my flatmates do on a daily basis no problem.
    • Free on site gym membership included
    • En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
    • Shared kitchen/living room with fantastic flat mates
    • Tenancy agreement until Mid June.
    • Free WIFI internet
    • Can leave cooking utensils if you wish
    I am having to move out because it's proven more expensive for me to live in than commute in 3 days a week.

Grand Central is not just for freshers but all of my flat mates are 1st years at LJMU.

Please if you are not looking for a room yourself but know someone who is send them my way. for aroud £110 a week you're getting a room with wifi internet, water, electricity, en-suite bathroom, gym membership and a great central location. Probably one of the best Liverpool halls for student experience and location!

Message for more details

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 4, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.