Approx £110 per week. Sharing a flat in Grand Central with 4 others. 2 boys 2 girls ages 18-19.
I am having to move out because it's proven more expensive for me to live in than commute in 3 days a week.
- Central location.
- 2 minutes walk to shops and nightlife.
- 5 minutes walk to LJMU campuses
- 10-15 minutes walk to Uni of and Hope campuses.
- IM Marsh campus 20 mins on the bus which some of my flatmates do on a daily basis no problem.
- Free on site gym membership included
- En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Shared kitchen/living room with fantastic flat mates
- Tenancy agreement until Mid June.
- Free WIFI internet
- Can leave cooking utensils if you wish
Grand Central is not just for freshers but all of my flat mates are 1st years at LJMU.
Please if you are not looking for a room yourself but know someone who is send them my way. for aroud £110 a week you're getting a room with wifi internet, water, electricity, en-suite bathroom, gym membership and a great central location. Probably one of the best Liverpool halls for student experience and location!
Message for more details
Join thousands of students this half term