Turn on thread page Beta

Public relation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Presently I am doing MBA in india and will finish it by June 2013.
    I am planning to do another master degree (public relation) in UK.
    I am not very rich and I am looking for a college which is not very expensive.
    Can anyone help me get some ideas where to start?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Look on www.whatuni.com

Enter Public Relations as the subject and select Postgraduate from the pull-down menu next to it. That will give you a long list of appropriate Universities.

But remember that the Fees quoted on 'whatuni' may be for Home students - check on the individual University websites for what an International student would expect to pay.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, will check it out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    unless you can get yourself a scholarship/grant etc. etc. im afriad theyre all going to be expensive, especially for a post grad... unis seem to view foreign students as variable cash cows but hey there might be a few cheaper [relatively anyway] ones out there.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you are right, the fees I saw are so high, there is no university below £9000 and the rankings are not good either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.