Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I dont know if of any interest, but ucas hasn't updated my status yet, still says the last update was for the interview, and that when they update it will be an unsuccessful, have any of you that haven't received a letter rang admissions to double check your not on the reserve, in case the letter has gone astray?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plymouth University)
    Hello Kernowmoon,

Though we can not guarantee when you are going to hear back, it is likely going to be this week or next.

Best wishes,
    Plymouth University Student Recruitment & Admissions
    Is this the case for childrens nursing only I had my interview on 4th feb and haven't had a response? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kernowmoon)
    Go through clearing and keep trying I guess ??? Where are you doing your access if you don't mind me asking? I've got children too so Plym is my only option.
    I thought clearing was different unis tho, its so confusing! And at truro college you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollymattzack)
    I thought clearing was different unis tho, its so confusing! And at truro college you?
    I'm at St. Austell. It is confusing, I haven't looked into clearing yet but may have to. But I'm fairly sure I can go through clearing at Plymouth as I have applied through UCAS. But it'll make it a very long process, not sure my nerves can stand it haha! Plus organising childcare etc last minute.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Lou H)
    Is this the case for childrens nursing only I had my interview on 4th feb and haven't had a response? X
    Hello Lou H,

If you haven't heard back yet for Child Health Nursing, you are likely to get an update next week.

Best wishes,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plymouth University)
    Hello Lou H,

If you haven't heard back yet for Child Health Nursing, you are likely to get an update next week.

Best wishes,
    Okay thanks, does it mean anything in terms of likelihood of getting an offer that I haven't had a response before now? X
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Lou H)
    Okay thanks, does it mean anything in terms of likelihood of getting an offer that I haven't had a response before now? X
    Hello Lou H,

Don't worry, it has nothing to do with your likelihood of receiving an offer. The delay is simply due to the admissions tutor for your course being on Easter break earlier.

Best wishes,

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had confirmation after sending acceptance form for the reserve list or has your ucas satus changed?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had anything but I emailled and also sent the copy via post just as a double up... Nothing changed on my status at all still says I accepted the ofer of the interview on 13th feb

ReputationRep:
    My ucas has just been updated with truro unsuccessful and an offer for plymouth!!!!yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations !!!!! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Same! Unsuccessful for truro and successful for plymouth yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done!! Can't wait to start, glad the agony is over!!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had offers?! Well done all xx

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered a place at Plymouth too !

ReputationRep:
    Awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo29)
    Awesome!!!
    well at least we will sort of know someone there aha! X

ReputationRep:
    Will you travel in each day?

ReputationRep:
    I live in St.Ives so it's too far I will have to find a place to stay and go home on weekends

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard anything :/ congratulations though to yous who have an offer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.