Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lou H)
    I've made a page called adult nursing plymouth uni 2015 on Facebook. Let me know if u have any problems finding it x
    Sounds good had a look but for some reason it didn't come up in the search bar :/

ReputationRep:
    I can't find it either

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I've tried adjusting the privacy settings to make it easier to find it call adult nursing plymouth uni 2015 (there's a pic of a stethoscope shaped like a heart as the profile image!)if not I will try and sort something x

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to invite people to the group if it is a private one, hence why it's not showing up in the search bar! That's my theory anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meds151)
    I think you have to invite people to the group if it is a private one, hence why it's not showing up in the search bar! That's my theory anyway!
    i changed it to public group to see if that works, my husband found it without and invite but then again he is my friend! X😉

ReputationRep:
    Cannot find it for the life of me 😂

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1558340901096562/

ReputationRep:
    Cool I think I added via the link x

ReputationRep:
    Might be a good idea to change the privacy settings back to private to prevent any old Tom, **** and Harry joining it, but it's up to you I suppose

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.