Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pumpkinsbc)
    There is just a 20 minute communication interview. I was asked what are qualities needed in a nurse and then to talk about current health/ nursing issues in the news
    Ah ok, I guess there aren't any tests or anything?

ReputationRep:
    No there aren't any tests. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    OMG this wait is driving me nuts... I hope to be put out of my misery sooooon... Anyone heard anything, good or bad yet?

ReputationRep:
    Driving me crazy too! Trying hard not to keep counting the weeks since interview!

ReputationRep:
    Looking back on my unsuccessful from when I applied in 2013, I was told on the 25th March.... Hoping it's the same this year, but with a different outcome.

ReputationRep:
    Had mine on the 27th Feb! Not heard a thing!!!

ReputationRep:
    God now im even more worried!

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview in January and I'm still waiting, it's doing my head in slightly! I did ring plymouth uni admissions and they said my application is on "hold" ... Don't know wether to take that as good or bad news!

Anyway good old luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    I know some people have heard back but I was told at interview it would be after the last interview at the end of this month. I think it's pretty harsh some people already know, makes you feel like you are waiting for an unsuccessful. Argh

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else not receive the second reference form we were meant to have for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    I got it with the offer of interview, did you not get one?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, had to go to the knowledge spa in the end to get one, but not sure of who to ask as a second reference

ReputationRep:
    Someone who you have worked for I thought it said. Your academic reference was through ucas normally so the second one is work related. Have you sent it to them yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yes Lauren, I had a problem with my paperwork this year coming through, but rang Plymouth and got them to resend via email, I printed off and gave to one of the staff nurses on the ward at Treliske, I figured that would be good enough as they were my superior on shift. But yes any relevant work employer should be fine, I just think it cannot be family.
    Well hearing on the 25th did not happen for me, I don't know whether to be pleased or worried hahaha! Watching emails like a hawk and also signing into Ucas just in case for some crazy reason it doesn't inform me by email lol ( I'm losing my marbles here waiting).

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the last set of interviews are, I was late applying and had my interview on the 13th Feb (A Friday too... EEEk!)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have the paperwork now, going to Treliske to get one of the nurses to fill mine out tomorrow where I've been working recently. They always say no news is good news haha but it is annoying! I know what you mean by the emails, had one from UCAS the other evening, turned out to be a news letter! Was rather annoyed haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slyn_kie)
    Does anyone know when the last set of interviews are, I was late applying and had my interview on the 13th Feb (A Friday too... EEEk!)
    Edit* I just rang plymouth to find out when the last set of interviews are and they are still interviewing until May.......:eek: I'm gonna pass out I think..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slyn_kie)
    Edit* I just rang plymouth to find out when the last set of interviews are and they are still interviewing until May.......:eek: I'm gonna pass out I think..... :rolleyes:
    Really? Does that mean those who have had their interviews before March have to wait until May?

ReputationRep:
    They did say that if you applied by the deadline they would aim to reply to you by 31st march. I can't wait till may!

ReputationRep:
    whwrw you had your interview will be where they'll make you an offer for even if you have applied for both Plymouth campus and Treliske?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.