Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo29)
    They did say that if you applied by the deadline they would aim to reply to you by 31st march. I can't wait till may!

Not sure when the deadline was but I think I applied after which was around the 2nd feb and interview was 13th (sigh) roll on May lol!

ReputationRep:
    The deadline was jan 15th I think. People have started hearing and were asked their preference if they applied for both plymouth and truro. I don't think there are that many Places to go round so thinking I will go to Bristol if I don't get anything back from truro or plymouth

ReputationRep:
    You will hear either way whether it's a successful offer or an unsuccessful on ucas, so don't be too quick until you have had that email.

ReputationRep:
    This is horrible i've bee waiting 3 over 3 months now, stressing me out I just want to know already !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slyn_kie)
    Does anyone know when the last set of interviews are, I was late applying and had my interview on the 13th Feb (A Friday too... EEEk!)
    The last interviews were today I rang up and found out so hopefully will hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sasha.xo)
    The last interviews were today I rang up and found out so hopefully will hear soon!
    Oh thats odd as I rang plymouth admissions today and they said they were interviewing up until May!!!! but that the offers/rejections will come in waves.:confused: Did you ring the knowledge spa, maybe the lady at Plymouth thought I mean't for the Plymouth campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slyn_kie)
    Oh thats odd as I rang plymouth admissions today and they said they were interviewing up until May!!!! but that the offers/rejections will come in waves.:confused: Did you ring the knowledge spa, maybe the lady at Plymouth thought I mean't for the Plymouth campus.
    hmm not to sure but Yes I rang the knowledge spar

ReputationRep:
    Quick question regarding the reference form (sorry for asking again) did you send it direct to the admissions team at the Plymouth campus or is it better handing it in at the Knowledge Spa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmccready)
    Quick question regarding the reference form (sorry for asking again) did you send it direct to the admissions team at the Plymouth campus or is it better handing it in at the Knowledge Spa?
    I took mine with me when I went for my interview

ReputationRep:
    I took mine to interview too, I would ring and ask because you don't want it just sitting somewhere getting lost. No other uni asked for a second ref so I guess they think it's quite important.

ReputationRep:
    I took mine down to a ward yesterday after going to the knowledge spa to talk to the program leader, so fingers crossed it'll be done for Monday!

ReputationRep:
    Two of my friends have plm interviews on 17th april.i only applied on fri. U can apply there till June 30th. Several people have had offers, I don't know anyone who got rejected x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone or does anyone know anyone who has heard back from the knowledge spar?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know at least 6 x

ReputationRep:
    When did they find out and were the accepted or rejected?

ReputationRep:
    Weeks ago and they were accepted. I'm pretty annoyed we are still waiting now it's the 31st but I'm not gettingy hopes up now

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting 3 and a half months now

ReputationRep:
    Same I had interview on 16th jan, have you had offers anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh from Oxford but I want the stay and study locally

ReputationRep:
    That's great you have to think how much more you might get to see up there, hope you will go if you don't hear anything fingers crossed you do though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.