Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are we sure we'll hear by then? I'm guessing if we have a call from plymouth theb we're in for the chance then

ReputationRep:
    I'm losing the will to live, I just hope it's the end of the week either way for my own sanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slyn_kie)
    I'm losing the will to live, I just hope it's the end of the week either way for my own sanity.
    Me too Slyn-kie! I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on my college work, I just need to know now, please! 😔

ReputationRep:
    The wait is really getting silly now! Has anyone had any contact with the uni?

ReputationRep:
    They basically said there is nothing they can do we just have to wait because they have until the beginning of May to actually let us know and the reason some people have heard is something to do with there NHS number so we just have to wait I know how it feels I had the first set of interview in January but worrying isn't gunna make us find out any quicker :/

ReputationRep:
    I might call again later!

ReputationRep:
    Just sounds like they are making any excuse possible ha oh well

ReputationRep:
    Morning! Had anyone heard anything? I called admissions today, they said my application is still on hold and no news is good news.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

We would like to thank you for applying to study with us as well as attending the interview, it was great to meet you. We understand your current frustrations but we do value your applications, it's just taking time to get through all of them. We are happy to answer any informal questions here on TSR so please let us know if you'd like more information on anything related to the university, the course or the application process.

Best wishes,
    Plymouth University Recruitment & Admissions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plymouth University)
    Hello everyone,

We would like to thank you for applying to study with us as well as attending the interview, it was great to meet you. We understand your current frustrations but we do value your applications, it's just taking time to get through all of them. We are happy to answer any informal questions here on TSR so please let us know if you'd like more information on anything related to the university, the course or the application process.

Best wishes,
    Hi,
    I was wondering why some people have heard almost the next week and others are still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo29)
    Hi,
    I was wondering why some people have heard almost the next week and others are still waiting?
    Hello Roo29,

Places are usually given to the most suitable candidates first, which explains why some people have heard back within a week or so. However, the last Interview Day was only 26 March, so most outstanding applications are reviewed after the date- this is the reason for the delay in receiving decisions particularly for those who attended their interviews much earlier this year.

We would like to thank you for your patience, and we can assure you that if you haven't heard back yet, you will be receiving communications via post very shortly. (they are being sent out as we speak)

Best wishes

ReputationRep:
    Hello Roo29,

Places are usually given to the most suitable candidates first, which explains why some people have heard back within a week or so. However, the last Interview Day was only 26 March, so most outstanding applications are reviewed after the date- this is the reason for the delay in receiving decisions particularly for those who attended their interviews much earlier this year.

We would like to thank you for your patience, and we can assure you that if you haven't heard back yet, you will be receiving communications via post very shortly. (they are being sent out as we speak)

Best wishes
    Hello, thank you for your replies. May I ask why they are being sent out by post? I'm really hoping that's a good sign but I don't want to get my hopes up, so nervous! Will the decision not be going through UCAS? I'm just asking because I have piles of coursework and finding it hard to concentrate haha!
    Thanks for your communication, it helps a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kernowmoon)
    Hello, thank you for your replies. May I ask why they are being sent out by post? I'm really hoping that's a good sign but I don't want to get my hopes up, so nervous! Will the decision not be going through UCAS? I'm just asking because I have piles of coursework and finding it hard to concentrate haha!
    Thanks for your communication, it helps a little
    Hello Kernowmoon,

That's because more information is being sent by post but yes, a UCAS notification will follow. We wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards

ReputationRep:
    Does this apply for big plymouth and truro ?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Kernowmoon,

That's because more information is being sent by post but yes, a UCAS notification will follow. We wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards
    Thank you for answering my questions and good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello Roo29,

Best wishes
    Thankyou for that information, I will keep my fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sasha.xo)
    Does this apply for big plymouth and truro ?
    Hello Sasha.xo,

That only applies to Adult Nursing applicants at the Knowledge Spa, Truro.

Best wishes,
    Plymouth University Recruitment and Admissions

ReputationRep:
    Hello Roo29,Places are usually given to the most suitable candidates first, which explains why some people have heard back within a week or so. However, the last Interview Day was only 26 March, so most outstanding applications are reviewed after the date- this is the reason for the delay in receiving decisions particularly for those who attended their interviews much earlier this year. We would like to thank you for your patience, and we can assure you that if you haven't heard back yet, you will be receiving communications via post very shortly. (they are being sent out as we speak)Best wishesPlymouth University Recruitment & Admissions
    will we be reviving this roughly tomorrow (Saturday)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmccready)
    will we be reviving this roughly tomorrow (Saturday)?
    Hello Lauren,

They are sent via Royal Mail first class so there's a chance that you will receive it tomorrow. If not, you should get it early next week.

Best wishes

ReputationRep:
    Nothing came in the post for me today :-(

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.