The Student Room Group

Smirking behind my back

I went up to this girl, i don't normally do that, but she's been to me and asked how i am on several ocassions, no love intended as she has a boyfriend, and it's more like i'm her kid brother.

This is at work...I go up to her, and started talking, the other girl who was returning to her seat and knows me for being paranoid, (well i went up to her last time and asked if a girl was talking about me in the lift when she said it smells of pee)

So she returns and does a smirk/smile at the girl i was talking to, and that really annoyed me so i got up and left.

I'm tired of people doing it to me, all i wanted was to have a nice conversation, i only asked where another girl is and that i saw a celeb, just something, anyway that other girl didn't know these discussions, it was just the fact that i sat next to her i'm guessing, or that people don't like me because i'm shy or something.
Reply 1
Tell them how you're feeling and tell them not to be smug.
Reply 2
Tell them to stop smirking behind your back and that you no like it. :cool:

Or spike their drinks with rohypnol and do as you please... :colone:
Original post by Michaelj
Tell them how you're feeling and tell them not to be smug.

I'm just trying to figure it out, because the day before, that girl i talked to, said have a nice holiday, i noticed another of her friends sort of smiling going what are you doing with that pathetic boy, and i thought to just say bye, and then she said it again have a nice holiday as she was ushered away so to speak as they were leaving.

So she must like me a little bit rather than dislike talking to me.

I don't understand why the other girls are doing it...and it's not like she doesn't talk to all the other males because she does. And it happened with another group and that girl even came to me when i went away annoyed that the girls at her table didn't like me...and then i went to her table at lunch in the canteen two time she talked to me, but i caught her at the corner of my eye pushing her hand onto her forhead and sliding it off towards the girls from upstairs as if to say ffs...

Yet today that girl was annoyed that i'm not talking to her.
Original post by ipoop
Tell them to stop smirking behind your back and that you no like it. :cool:

Or spike their drinks with rohypnol and do as you please... :colone:

I would never :eek:
Reply 5
Original post by Flyingaround
I would never :eek:

Go one, try it, you might love it. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending