Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidStreet)
    Anybody know when the applicants will get their results from their time at Cranwell? I'm going for DESG and I've no idea how long I'll have to wait to find out.
    We got told we should get them by the first week in August, so it could be any day now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its Andy)
    We got told we should get them by the first week in August, so it could be any day now!
    Cheers, I hope you get it

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I hope you get it
    Cheers, I hope you get in too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just a link to the facebook 2013 group for welbeck which has been newly created to try and get as many of those with conditionals in as possible - https://www.facebook.com/groups/282094731933684/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yankeetwig)
    Hi guys, just a link to the facebook 2013 group for welbeck which has been newly created to try and get as many of those with conditionals in as possible - <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/282094731933684/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/282094731933684/</a>
    <br />
    <br />

I'm not going to join the group cause i haven't heard yet, but do you know is it like only army that have sent out offers yet? Or is it all the services have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannKelly)
    <br />
    <br />

I'm not going to join the group cause i haven't heard yet, but do you know is it like only army that have sent out offers yet? Or is it all the services have

Hey , the RAF have started sending out offers I'm not too sure about the other services .

i joined the group it has quite alot of people already !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannKelly)

The RAF and DESG have sent out some offers but not everyone has received feedback on whether they are in or not, apparently letters have been sent out to everyone so they should arrive in the next couple of days.

I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping I get a letter either today or tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    For those of you that have received your conditional offers, congratulations! There is a page on Facebook titled Welbeck DSFC September 2013 entry, for you to join, where you will be able to ask any questions you may have and get tips from your UVI before you join in September - as well as meet your peers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spudnickles)
    For those of you that have received your conditional offers, congratulations! There is a page on Facebook titled Welbeck DSFC September 2013 entry, for you to join, where you will be able to ask any questions you may have and get tips from your UVI before you join in September - as well as meet your peers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2820...33684/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    OK, I've received a letter stating that I'm being offered a conditional place from Welbeck and I received a phone call from OASC, but I still haven't received a letter from OASC with my debrief and contract on. These are kind of important and everyone else from my board seemed to receive them last Thursday. I don't have a contact number to ring and I tried ringing the AFCO on Friday for them to tell me they'd look into it and get back to me, with me hearing nothing since. I'd have thought that I'd be one of the first to receive a letter, as I don't live very far from Cranwell. Does anyone know what I can do?

ReputationRep:
    Andy - I never received a debrief from AIB, if they don't get back to you, you can find the information out once at Welbeck through the military staff.

Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Andy - I never received a debrief from AIB, if they don't get back to you, you can find the information out once at Welbeck through the military staff.

Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, but apparently there's a contract I need to sign and a form that needs to be filled in with my GCSE results that arrives with the letter. Obviously I want to read my debrief, but if I can't that it doesn't matter too much. If I fail to sign and return a contract (which I never received) then that could potentially cause a few problems.

ReputationRep:
    Got my refusal letter, hope everyone else fares better.

ReputationRep:
    Got my refusal letter, hope everyone else fares better.
    Unlucky mate, are you going to apply for next year?

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky mate, are you going to apply for next year?
    I'll consider it after a year at civie college, see if I still want that sort of life. In the meanwhile I'm going to enjoy a simpler education, even if it's not with the three cooked meals a day.

ReputationRep:
    I'll consider it after a year at civie college, see if I still want that sort of life. In the meanwhile I'm going to enjoy a simpler education, even if it's not with the three cooked meals a day.
    Good luck whatever you do mate!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck whatever you do mate!
    Cheers, I know you'll do well

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I know you'll do well
    Thank You If you still want to go the DESG route I think you can join the DTUS scheme at Uni, it might be worth looking into!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, but apparently there's a contract I need to sign and a form that needs to be filled in with my GCSE results that arrives with the letter. Obviously I want to read my debrief, but if I can't that it doesn't matter too much. If I fail to sign and return a contract (which I never received) then that could potentially cause a few problems.
    Andy, I would definitely follow up the missing contract! If you don't know the OASC number just call the RAF helpline and they will put you through to the appropriate numbers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Andy, I would definitely follow up the missing contract! If you don't know the OASC number just call the RAF helpline and they will put you through to the appropriate numbers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any ideas what number the RAF helpline is? I did try ringing my local careers office on Friday but they said that they would get back to me and still haven't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.